Bethesda's Fallout 4 is the game that is in vogue among gamers worldwide as it allows players to traverse through the fictional vast wasteland of Boston, Massachusetts.
The game went live on 10 November for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It has not looked back since it released, going on to create record sales for the company on its launch day.
Fallout 4 has certainly added new things to the series, one of them being option to make a female as the game's protagonist. The game lets players use companions like the German Shepherd named Dogmeat.
Here are some tips, tricks and guide to help players play this open-world video game in a easier manner, courtesy Gamepur.
Guide to earn easy XP
Though it is a common knowledge among players to do some activities that will help them in gaining Experience Points (XP), they need to be certain activity will give them the best results. One such activity that was discovered that gives maximum XP is Expensive Crafting.
Players can try to cook rad roach meat, stag meat, mole meat to obtain 1 XP, this is perhaps the easiest way to gain XP.
The grilled rad stag will help players gain 120HP heal and +25lb carry weight limit. If players sell them then they can earn some caps too.
Players must try to level up twice with cooking and chems before they reach Level 15. Some of the easiest and handy chems are Psycho Jet and Buffets. They will also be useful in fights.
Players can also try to run the power lines between poles and items to gain easy XP.
12 things to do after leaving Vault
- Just before setting the main character players must know the fact that except Perception rest all the SPECIAL Bobbleheads are difficult to obtain if they have not reached Level 15 and above.
- You must use the Settlement development, as it will be one of the crucial parts of the game and one needs to use it time and gain. So it's better to master it and learn it fast (especially for character with High Charisma).
- To grab one extra stat point, one needs to head to the nursery in the old house and use the SPECIAL book.
- If you Head Directly to Concord then there is a very chance of getting an extra Perception Bobblehead along with you first Power Armor Set.
- If you want to increase Vat Accuracy then the only way to do it is via Perception Stats. No other perks can help increase the Vat Accuracy as much as this.
- Vat helps in Critical Hits, which are tied directly into the Vats in Fallout 4.
- In Fallout 4 the level of damage that Radiation and rad poisoning takes is far more than the previous game. The Rad Poisoning will take away max health unless it is healed fast. Steam will add 40 points of rad.
- Speech check is mainly focused on Charisma Stat.
- In order to help players to craft and build the Armor Suit, one needs to have an Expert Armor Crafting and Science perks.
- If players leave their Armor in undefended area then it can be stolen by enemies and thus making it very difficult to loot it back, this is bad and dangerous.
- If your Armor is stolen then you have multiple Power Armor Frames in the game that can be collected and built at any point of time.
- If you want to the Dogmeat as an active companion then you must use the Perk Lone Wanderer to make it happen.
Top perks for Crafting
Armor Modding: Keep your Armor Up-to-date
Science: Helps you use Energy Weapons or Power Armor(Level 2)
Gun Nut: Helps you Boost higher than 2 for Non-Energy Weapons(Level 2)
Blacksmith: Helps you to modify the Arms Pieces of Power Armor