The PC players of "Fallout 4" have received a new update 1.5.4 from developer Bethesda after exiting the Beta phase.
There is no difference in the patch notes of the Steam Beta or that of the update 1.5.4 that went live.
Bethesda noted that the update features enhancements and bug fixes for mods and important fixes related to weapon and armour racks for Contraptions. It was on June 21 that the company released Contraptions DLC.
Moreover, the company has promised that the update will be rolling out to PS4 and Xbox One users "next week."
It was also noted that the company was working on an issue where the Add Ons menu erroneously displayed Vault Tec Workshop and Nuka-World as Available.
Here is the post on the forum:
- Increased space for Mod text on Mod details page for improved readability
- Load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted
- Most Popular filter now toggles between Daily, Weekly and All Time (defaults to Daily)
- Reporting categories added when reporting a mod
- Load Order menu displays options to Disable or Delete All Mods
- Count of ratings now appears on Mod details page
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with weapons and armor losing mods and Legendary status when removed from armor and weapon racks (Contraptions)
- Improved stability when reinitialising with certain mods loaded
- Mod menu will check available space before starting mod downloads
- Fixed issue with certain mods not downloading properly
- Fixed issue with certain mods not appearing properly in the Load Order menu