As anticipation for Fallout 4 grows, with Bethesda recently filing the trademark for Pip Boy, fans have forwarded a wish list for the yet-to-be announced post-apocalypse gaming title. There have been numerous hoaxes and speculations about the game.
Though officially there is no word yet on the game, fans have given a wish list that was carried on YouTuber, MrMattyPlays' video that Bethesda could consider.
Below is the fan wish list for Fallout 4:
- Joining Factions in Fallout, and with a 'twist,' where players could move up in authority in a faction. In order to move up the as a leader, a player has to complete a set of quests.
- Must allow followers to interact and build relationships with each other no matter what faction they are from. Add more character development to the followers and life to the player home.
- Multi-region (Boston to Capital Wasteland).
- Though focus on one area is good, having multiple areas would be awesome.
- More quests. Levelled quests would be good idea.
- Armour modding.
- Setting up shops and safe houses.
- Ability to build their own faction where they can make a home base, recruit members, and even make a flag.
- More structure entries.
- Aquatic combat, flying foes and half way destroyed cars in wastes.
- Greater environmental impact from the use of powerful weapons.
- Addition of attachment to guns.
- Psychological warfare in the game, experimenting with devices you craft.
- Wider creation system with more customization to the character and ability to build your house and things.
- In Rewards after Missions, addition of new abilities like the ability to regenerate limbs with radiation.
- Abilities through levelling up skills.
- Imprisonment like in Skyrim.
- Unscripted destruction like Battlefield 4.
- Fallout 4 multiplayer with two player limit.
- Co-op gameplay.
- Next game should take place between Fallout 1 and 2, or 2 and 3.
- Special days and events in the game.
- Ability to run a drug empire.
- AI reacting to losing a limb, or they would attempt to crawl away, or losing health slowly.
- Ability to recruit friendly animals.
- Breeding animals.
- Village like setup. Where players can buy and rent property.
- Sprint button.
- Radiation turning players into a ghoul, radiation sickness.
- Giant scaled battles.
- Natural disasters like active volcanoes.
Game will be of Epic Proportions
According to a report by JBG News, the developer would be looking to improve the gaming experience by releasing it for next-gen consoles and PC only, with better graphics, processing power, detailed environment and immersive feel.
But it argues that a game that is only "eye-candy without a good plot" is not needed. The game needs a deeper plot and characterization and should allow players to make choices. This will lend a sense of morality to the game character. It opines that the developer could "exploit the idea of morality and use it as a driving force behind Fallout 4, intensifying the player's attention to detail and wanting to right (or wrong) things."
Releasing the game on next-gen consoles will give it space for addition of new content, the report adds.