"EA Sports UFC 2," the mixed martial arts simulation game, received a new patch 1.05 and the content update 2 April 12. This update is available for both for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles.
The content update 2 adds two new fighters Patrick Cote and Louis Smolka, along with UFC Ultimate Team updates and gameplay improvements. The new patch and the content update weighs over 1GB.
The new update will allow the players to exchange five items in the collection for a random new item that is of higher level.
The update adds a new feature that enables players to edit the appearance of a fighter any time in Ultimate Team and Career Mode.
Here are the full details of the patch and the content update 2 shared by EA Sports in a post on its website:
Game Mode Updates
All-New Item Exchange: A brand new way for you to get more powerful items in UFC Ultimate Team. Exchange five (5) items in your Collection for a brand new random item that is a level higher. Exchange better items for a higher chance of getting rare fighter showcase moves items.
- Added the ability to edit a created fighter's appearance at any time in Ultimate Team and Career Mode
- Added the display of the winning move, the player's best move and the opponent's best move after an Ultimate Team fight in the post-fight menu
- Added the ability to view more details about the fighters in Live Event fights
- Strike Intercept: Strikes landed within the opponent's initial wind up phase of a strike will halt them from completing their strike
- Stockton Slap – 209 move added
- If a parry is mistimed, the block is not activated automatically
- Reduced speed of clinch attempts
- Improved AI logic for submissions and game plans
- Elbows and Punches in Muay Thai Clinch cannot intercept transition attempts
- Swaying away from the opponent will put the fighter at risk for higher body damage
- Bottom fighter is given Grapple Advantage after escaping finish the fight into back side
- Increased grapple advantage is given to the bottom fighter, while the top fighter strikes in side control
- Made the bottom fighter's transition to side control from back side uninterruptible by strikes
- In sprawl, the bottom fighter will now slowly accumulate grapple advantage, making escapes easier the longer they are held in that position
- Tuned damage on uppercut combos
- Clinch and Takedown attempts punish more when denied
- Updated Attribute/Perks/Moves for various fighters
"EA Sports UFC 2" has one of the biggest rosters in a fighting video game, with over 250 playable characters.