The cast of "Dancing with the Stars" season 19 was announced on Thursday morning on "Good Morning America" by "DWTS" hosts Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews.
Among the 13 contestants is "Duck Dynasty" star Sadie Robertson, YouTube beauty expert Bethany Mota, Grammy award winning comedian Tommy Chong, and "Mean Girls" star Jonathan Bennett.
Sports fans will get to see NASCAR driver Michael Waltrip, Olympic athlete Lolo Jones and UFC fighter Randy Couture trying out their routines under the guidance of professional dancers Emma Slater, Keo Motsepe and Karina Smirnoff respectively.
Check out the complete list of pairs below:
• Sadie Robertson: The "Duck Dynasty" star has been paired with Mark Ballas
• Jonathan Bennett: The actor, who is well-known for his role as Aaron Samuels in 2004's "Mean Girls," has been paired with Allison Holker, and he said on "Good Morning America" that it was a dream come true to be on the show.
"Ever since I saw the first episode, I was like 'I want to be on that show,'" Bennett said.
• Lea Thompson: The actress will showcase her dancing skills along with partner Artem Chigvintsev.
• Antonio Sabato Jr.: The soap actor, who starred in "General Hospital" and "Melrose Place," will compete with professional dancer Cheryl Burke.
• Janel Parrish: "Pretty Little Liar" star Parrish, whose character Mona Vanderwaal was recently killed off on the show, will take the dance floor along with partner Val Chmerkovskiy.
• Tommy Chong: The one half of Cheech and Chong has Peta Murgatroyd as his partner.
• Betsey Johnson: The designer has been paired with Tony Dovolani this season.
• Bethany Mota: The YouTube sensation who has more than 7 million subscribers on the platform, has been partnered with Derek Hough.
• Tavis Smiley: The media personality, who is nearing 50, said being a part of "Dancing with the Stars" will be the one last foolish thing he wanted to do before his 50th birthday on 13 September. As reported earlier, his partner is Sharna Burgess.
• Alfonso Ribeiro: The actor is no stranger to dancing, as he is famous for his "The Carlton Dance." "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" alum will now get a chance to hone his dancing skills under the guidance of Witney Carson.
Season 19 of DWTS will air on 15 Septemeber on ABC.