"Driveclub," the racing video game from developer Evolution Studios, received a new update 1.27 on March 9. This update is also known as the March update.
The new update introduces several new features for "Driveclub" players. The Drift Mode scoring feature gives prominence for faster and precise drifts allowing the player to score bigger. This mode penalises players who drive slowly or collide with walls.
Update 1.27 is adding new level caps for Elite levels, Driver levels, Club levels. For the Driver and Club levels, the players get new unlockable livery rewards.
The game menu is update to feature new #PS4share imagery and changes have been made to the loading screen too. It will include general improvement to the game
The game will also see some general improvements in terms of performance, stability and usability.
Apart from this, on March 22, "Driveclub" will also see Aprilia RSV4 RF ABS, being given out for free as part of March Store update. This update will also feature "Finish Line" Expansion Pack and "MV Agusta" Expansion Pack.
Update 1.27 weighs 0.3GB.
Here are the full details of update 1.27 for "Driveclub" ("Driveclub" Facebook page):
- New Drift Mode scoring: Fast and precise drifts now earn much bigger scores. Going off track, driving slowly or colliding with walls will result in a penalty to prevent exploits.
- All Drift Mode leaderboards will be reset in the days following the update to ensure they offer a level playing field.
- 25 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 60).
- 25 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- 35 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- The game menus have been updated with new #PS4share imagery to showcase some of our most loved #PS4share photo mode snaps. Keep them coming!
- The loading screen for "Driveclub" now shows off an awesome new #PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
- The loading screen for "Driveclub" bikes also shows off an awesome new #PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
March Store Update (Releasing on March 22)
- Free Superbike for everybody: Aprilia RSV4 RF ABS.
- New "Finish Line" Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new cars: Koeniggsegg Regera and Jaguar XJ220.
- New "MV Agusta" Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new Bikes: MV Agusta Brutale 1090 Corsa and MV Agusta F4RC.
"Driveclub" was released on Oct. 7, exclusively for PlayStation 4.