Great news for Dragon Ball Xenoverse fans looking for new waythroughs and exploits related to the game. New Dragon Ball Xenoverse cheats have been discovered with the help of the new bugged Z-souls that would get you unlimited health, ki and stamina, rendering you a sort of 'God mode' in Parallel Quests and PVP.
A new report on the matter has revealed some new Dragon Ball Xenoverse cheats, while stating that after the patch 1.03 fixed the bugged Z-Soul, "Bwahaha... Thanks for the energy!" a cluster of new Z-souls were discovered that would give players infinite health, ki and stamina.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Patch 1.03 Exploit: Notes
- In order to make use of the 'cheat,' you will be needed to actually own these Z-souls, while it's a must that you play the game in 30fps mode (for PC users).
- In order to get infinite Ki, you must have a Saiyan character equipped with the Z-Soul "I'll Take You Down!" and the skill "Super Vegeta 2". When the battle starts, you will notice that your character will have a white aura, immediately transforming to Super Saiyan using the "Super Vegeta 2" skill.
- If done correctly, you will transform before the aura disappears and you will have infinite Ki. Apart from that, you will be Super Saiyan for the duration of the match or Parallel Quest.
- As far as infinite stamina and health is concerned, you will need the Z-Soul "Never give up", the "Kaioken x20" skill and a healing capsule (of any kind). Going by the "Never give up" Z-Soul description, you would be revived instantly when you get KO'ed and you would get some HP back.
- If you die under "Kaioken x20" and use a healing capsule the moment you get back up, you will attain infinite stamina and health. And although your health bar, after applying it, would show your "real health," you will not be taking damage at all.