It's that time of the week again when we update you on what's happening in Destiny and, more importantly, what are the newest upgrades and gears added for Xur. There's a lot you could look forward to this time around and hopefully all you have enough Strange Coins to make the purchases.
As usual, each Friday, 'Xur agent of the nine' comes to the Destiny social hub bringing along exotic goodies in exchange for Strange Coins (SC) and Moats of Light (ML). This week it has finally brought Red Death to assist in the Crota raids, apart from upgrades for Truth and Patience & Time.
This is after quite a long time that Xur is offering a primary weapon, and you will find him near the Vanguard Quartermasters under the bounty exchange. Just run straight ahead, down the stairs, and right into the Vanguard war room. He should be on your right side.
Prior to this, Destiny has attracted a lot of controversies after Bungie stopped players from finding out Xur's stock ahead of time via data-mining, apart from discussing Vault space for the upcoming 1.1.2 update.
Here's a full list of what's on offer for the weekend of 13 March:
- An Insurmountable Skullfort – Titan helmet – 13 SC
- Kuncklehead Radar – Hunter helmet – 13 SC
- Claws Of Ahamkara – Warlock gloves 13 SC
- Red Death – Pulse Rifle – 23 SC
- Exotic Shard 7 SC
- Exotic helmet engram – 23 ML
- Mask of The Third Man – Hunter Helmet
- Lucky Raspberry – Hunter Chest
- Helm Of Saint-14 – Titan Helmet
- Helm of Inmost Light – Titan Helmet
- Light Beyond Nemesis – Warlock Helmet
- Sunbreakers – Warlock Gauntlet
- Hard Light – Auto Rifle
- Red Death – Pulse Rifle
- Universal Remoter – Shotgun
- Plan C – Fusion Rifle
- Patience & Time – Sniper Rifle
- Truth – Rocket Launcher
- Scout Rifle telemetry – 1 SC
- Machine Gun telemetry – 1 SC
- Rocket Launcher telemetry – 1 SC
- Emerald Coil – 23 SC
- Void Drive – 23 SC
- Heavy Ammo synthesis – 1 SC
Keeping an eye on Destiny's future 1.1.2 update, it seems like the Live Team has already outlined details about it in the latest Weekly Update. The update includes details on more Vault space and Raid fixes.
The team is currently looking at giving players more Vault slots to store items, weapons and armour, apart from working on some Strikes that are unpopular with players. The patch will also address bugs with Raid bosses Atheon and Crota. "There are a lot of things that factor into which features make it into a release," writes design lead M.E. Chung.
"We get feedback from everywhere. We meet with our Community and Player Support Teams every week. They bring up the latest topics and top sentiment from various forums (b.net, reddit, etc). The User Research team gives us a regular report on how the community is spending their time in the game. We have conversations in the halls with our coworkers who ask for changes."
Head here to check out the full list of priorities for Destiny in the upcoming 1.1.2 update. Stay tuned for more updates.