"Clash of Clans" March update is now available for some players following server maintenance. The update file weighs 38.41MB.
Supercell has relesed the patch notes for the March update of "Clash of Clans" (Supercell Forum):
- New unit Bowler at Town Hall 10
- Inferno Tower level 4 at Town Hall 11
- Mortar level 9 at Town Hall 11
- Hog Rider level 6 at Town Hall 10
- Valkyrie level 5 at Town Hall 10
- Goblin level 7 at Town Hall 10
Town Hall 11
- Grand Warden Life Aura and Eternal Tome range reduced slightly
Town Hall 10+
- Inferno Tower Multi-mode acquires new targets faster
- Town Hall 10 and 11 players are less likely to find each other in Multiplayer
Town Hall 9+
- All Skeleton hitpoints reduced
- Skeletons spawned from Witches no longer trigger traps
- Goblin level 6 has been moved to Town Hall 9 (was TH10)
- X-Bow levels 2-4 damage increased
Town Hall 8+
- Valkyrie damage increased, hitpoints decreased
- Valkyrie starts attacking much faster after reaching her target - give her a try!
- Wizard Tower levels 5-9 hitpoints increased, greatly increased at later levels
- Defending Troops (but not Heroes) flee from Poison Spells if they are standing idle
Town Hall 5+
- All Dark Spells brewing time decreased to 10 minutes
- All Elixir Spells brewing time decreased to 20 minutes
- Battle time limit reduced to be 3 minutes per attack once again
- Revenge attacks award Star Bonus and League Bonus rewards
- New building constructions can no longer be cancelled (upgrades can still be cancelled)
- Clan Wars matchmaking has been overhauled - details in the dev blog http://supr.cl/WarMatchUpdate
- War sizes 35v35 and 45v45 have been removed to boost other war sizes
- New stat "War win streak" in Clan profile shows how many consecutive Clan War wins a Clan currently has
- War Events menu has been redesigned to be much more readable
- Number of remaining war attacks can be seen from the Clan War button when outside of the war map
- All replays can be viewed directly from My Team/Enemy Team summaries in War Details
- "Star button" has been replaced with a bigger "War Details" button on the bottom-right of the war map
- Builder Summary: Tap the Builder icon to see all in-progress construction
- Tap an entry in the builder summary to select it in the Village
- When attacking, army selection bar shows left/right scroll arrows if an undeployed unit or spell is hidden off-screen
- Tapping the Loot Cart shows how many resources are inside before collecting
- Resource storages have more visual states to indicate more clearly how full or empty they are
- Exploding traps indicate their area of effect more clearly in battle
- Battles now end automatically if only a Poison Spell is remaining, and no longer end automatically if only an Earthquake Spell is remaining
- More replays are stored in the Defense Log and Attack Log, and are available for longer
- Army Overview shows time until training/brewing is complete, also accounting for active boosts
- Player Profiles unlocked units area reorganized
"Clash of Clans," the popular tower defence mobile video game from developer Supercell, is gearing up to receive a new March update that the developer hopes will bring several changes in the game's gameplay.
Supercell had released its first sneak peek that had revealed that the game will get new defence levels. This feature will see Inferno Tower Level 4, Mortar Level 9, new air defence graphics, graphic change to Hero Altars and more.
Supercell has revealed via official Facebook post, sneak peak #2, #3 and #4 that will see the game getting new troop levels, addition of a new troop and the Bowler.
YouTube user Chief Pat revealed details of the sneak peek #2's new March update via video.
Town Hall 10 will see three new troop levels, the Hog Rider to Level 6, Goblin to Level 7and Valkyrie to 5.
Valkyries will see improved attack speed as well as buffed damages. They will sport a new fur coat. The update will bring more power to Valkyries, so players who face Valkyries must be really careful as they can defeat enemy buildings in no time.
The Goblins get a new mohawk and Hog Riders get spiked hammers as they level up.
Poison Spell – When the poison spell is dropped, the enemy attackers must be engaged in battle with the defenders or else the defending troops will move away from the spell area.
Also, clicking on the Loot Cart will now show the amount of loot that is available for players to collect.
In sneak peek #3, Supercell revealed that the "Clash of Clans" will get a new troop called the Bowler.
YouTube user Wicked Gaming revealed details of sneak peek #3's new March update via video.
Supercell will introduce a new Dark troop, Bowler, after nearly one-and-a-half year. The last new troop that the company introduced was Lava Hound.
The Bowler targets only ground troops and his damage type is Area Splash and speed is 14. He's got a good range and can hit up to two structures at a time. Bowlers can be used in multiple angles to take down rival buildings and defences. It will be effective that way.
In sneak peek #4, Supercell explains how the new Bowler troop will perform in defence.
YouTube user Wicked Gaming revealed details of the sneak peek #3's new March update via video on how the Bowler will perform in defence of the town.
Supercell mentioned in the Facebook post that Bowlers are "vulnerable against air troops and mass witches," so players need to plan their deployment strategically.
Attacking troops like Barbarians, Archers and Wizards are easy as they are all blown to smithereens from the Bowlers stone attacks. However, a dragon by air can easily take the Bowler out since the latter is not built for such attacks. It must also be noted that these Bowlers do not deal much damage on levelled up wall as they do on those at the lower ends.
The "Clash of Clans" March update will be arriving soon and Supercell has indicated that the game will go into maintenance soon.