Salman Khan is often regarded as the godfather of Bollywood. Several actors and actresses launched by the superstar have become big stars.
While some of the newcomers were lucky to get opportunity to share the screen space with Salman in their very first movie, others were launched by the "Prem Ratan Dhan Payo" actor in his production ventures.
Here is a list of the actors and actresses, who Salman had introduced as Bollywood's new faces.
1) Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty: Sooraj Pancholi, son of Aditya Pancholi and Athiya Shetty, daughter of Suniel Shetty, made their debut in Bollywood with Salman's recent production venture "Hero". Although the movie had an average performance at the box office, both Sooraj and Athiya agreed that they could not dream of having a better launch.
2) Zareen Khan: Zareen Khan made her debut in Salman Khan starrer "Veer" in 2010. The actress was the leading lady in the film. She will next be seen in the erotic thriller "Hate Story 3".
3) Katrina Kaif: Although Katrina made her debut in Bollywood in "Boom", she came into limelight only after she worked in Salman's "Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya". Now, Katrina is regarded as one of the top actresses of Bollywood.
4) Sneha Ullal: Salman launched Sneha in the movie "Lucky" and soon she was compared to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for her looks. However, the actress could not make it big in the industry.
5) Sonakshi Sinha: Daughter of Shatrughan Sinha, Sonakshi made her debut in Salman starrer "Dabangg". Not only the film was a blockbuster, Sonakshi became a star with her very first movie.
6) Bhoomika Chawla: Salman launched Bhoomika in Bollywood with the movie "Tere Naam" and the actress was much appreciated for her performance. However, she has not been seen in many well-acclaimed Hindi movies since then.
7) Daisy Shah: Daisy entered Bollywood with Salman's hit movie "Jai Ho". The actress will next be seen in erotic thriller "Hate Story 3".