Batman Arkham Knight, from developer Rocksteady Studios and publisher Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment, has received a new update, 1.13. Batman Arkham Knight is the last of the four games in the Batman Arkham series.
It has been some time since Batman Arkham Knight received some new content, and update 1.13 promises to do exactly that, as it supports a new DLC, Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #6. Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #6 brings with it two new maps â€” Predator maps and Combat maps.
- Wayne Manor Main Hall (Batman: Arkham City)
- Batcave (Batman: Arkham City)
- Sanatorium, Medical Facility (Batman: Arkham Asylum)
- Iceberg Lounge (Batman: Arkham City)
- Crime Alley (Batman: Arkham Knight)
- Monarch Theatre (Batman: Arkham City)
Apart from this, the update also improves the game and targeting priority during combat. Update 1.13 is heavier, at 1.2 GB.
WB Forums (via PlayStationLifestyle) revealed that the update will bring the following changes:
- Stars being awarded or lost on AR challenges in error
- Improved targeting priority during combat
- Heavier rain during opening section of the game
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
The new update has been available for PS4 and Xbox One for its users to download and install.
The update will also add "Batman Incorporated Skin", which will be available for all for free.
Meanwhile, a rumour surfaced online, thanks to Amazon Germany listing about a possible Batman: Arkham Knight Special Edition for PS4 and Xbox One, with a 17 March release date. But there has been no confirmation from Rocksteady on this.