LG D830 and Samsung SM-N7505 Leaked Information Hints Device Specifications
The product numbers of these devices, tipped as LG D830 and Samsung SM-N7505, throws some light on their expected specifications.
The LG D830 is said to have been spotted on the LG website, with a model number similar to Google Nexus 5. The device is speculated to have a Full HD display (1920 x 1800) and will include LTE networks, according to revelations by its user agent profile, reports Android Authority.
Compared to other models in LG's current line-up, G2 falls under LG D802 number, while G Flex falls under DX6xx number. This leaves us with Google Nexus 5 (LG D820/D821) as the closest to the new device's code number.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Some of the key specifications of Google nexus 5 include 5in Full HD screen, 8 megapixel rear and 1.3 megapixel front facing camera, 2GB RAM and Android 4.4 Kikat OS.
This indicates the handset will have specifications close to that of the Nexus 5.
This mysterious device, spotted on the website Zauba, has been the source of similar leaks previously concerning the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy Gear smartwatch.
Based on the information on the logistic files, the handset is speculated to sport a screen size ranging from 5.5in to 5.7in and has been shipped "for testing and evaluation and not for retail sale."
Additionally it has been also noted that the shipment has been done to an Indian test centre, according to Eye on Mobility.
The model number is said to be close to Galaxy Note 2 (SM-N7100) but lesser than Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900x), which indicates that the new device might be a handset with specifications between Note 2 and Note 3. The handset is also expected to be a single SIM device.
Some of the key specifications for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 include 5.7in Full HD screen, 13 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera and 3GB RAM running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS.
The images of both devices have not been revealed as of yet and so nothing concrete can be said of the news at the moment.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Apple Inc Q2 Earnings Predictions Reveal Low iPad Sales; Apple Celebrates Earth Day with Green-Themed Stores
- Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 Specifications Surface Online; Tipped to Debut this Week
- HTC One (M8) India Price Revealed; Tipped to Hit Stores in Early May
- iPhone 6 Release Date: Comparison of Apple Smartphone's Case with Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3 and iPhone 5S [VIDEO]
- Samsung Galaxy K (aka S5 Zoom) Snapshots Leaked Online Ahead of Official Launch
- Earlier iPhone 6 Release Date on Q3 2014 Confirmed by Leaked Metal Casing & Display Glass Details – Reports