Television Anchor Ramya to Marry Chennai-based Auditor Next Year
Television anchor Ramya Subramanian is set to tie the knot with a Chennai-based auditor.
Ramya will enter into wedlock with Ajith Jayaraman in February 2014. Talking about how she came to know about Ajith, Ramya told The Times of India, "My parents were looking for a suitable guy for me for quite sometime. When we came across Ajith's profile, we were very impressed. I always wanted to settle in Chennai and I really cannot think of leaving my city. Though Ajith has studied in London, he is very much a Chennai boy."
"I am getting to know about him only after my engagement. I think we have good wavelength though we have different interests in life, she added.
Ramya intends to continue working after marriage. She is one of the popular TV anchors having hosted several shows including "Kalakka Povadhu Yaaru", "Ungalil Yaar Adutha Prabhudeva" and "Namma Veetu Kalyanam" among others. She is currently hosting "Kedi Boys Killadi Girls", a musical show, on a Tamil TV channel.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
It looks like the next few months will witness a host of celebrity weddings in the south entertainment industry. Small screen actress Kalyani (aka Poornitha), who began her career as a child artiste, is all set to marry a Mumbai-based doctor on 12 December.
Kajal Aggarwal's sister Nisha (who is also an actress) will be tying the knot with a Mumbai-based businessman on 28 December.
Singer-cum-dubbing artiste Chinmayi's marriage has been fixed with actor Rahul Ravindran, known for his film "Moscowin Kaveri" and the recently-released "Vanakkam Chennai". Their wedding is likely to take place next year, though the couple are yet to officially announce their engagement and marriage dates.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- 'Qubool Hai' Star Karan Singh Grover and Wife Jennifer Winget to Part Ways?
- 7 Things to Know about 'Divergent' Star and Shailene Woodley's Rumored Boyfriend Theo James
- Robert Pattinson Dating Rita Ora?
- IPL 7 Results: Bowlers, Yuvraj and Kohli Guide RCB to Easy Win over Delhi Daredevils
- Watch Free IPL 7 Match 2: Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Live Streaming Information
- IPL-Twitter Partnership Set to Enhance On Air, On Ground and Online Experience for Fans