Shraddha Kapoor Not Ready to Commit to Aditya Roy Kapur?
Bollywood celebrities Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor were reported to be in a relationship since their film "Aashiqui 2" was released earlier this year. Now, latest buzz is that the actress has become commitment phobic.
Entertainment website Bollywood Life citing a source reported that Shraddha was hesitant to commit herself to the relationship, considering Aditya's past affairs and also her own emotional afflictions from a previous romantic liaison.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
It is a little known fact that the 21-year-old actress had been seeing Vanraj Zaveri, son of a reputed jeweler, since her school days. They drifted apart when Shraddha joined the film industry with her 2010 debut "Teen Patti".
On the other hand, Aditya, who had a successful stint as a video jockey prior to his acting career, has a string of ex-flames. The 27-year-old actor had reportedly dated MTV VJ Rhea Chakraborty for some time and also had a brief fling with Esha Deol's little sister Ahana.
Considering his colourful past, it is apparent that Shraddha got cold feet in the relationship. The tabloid stated that Aditya is now trying to win her back.
On the career front, Shraddha is scaling new heights after she bagged Tigmanshu Dhulia's "Haider" opposite Shahid Kapoor. "Haider" is the director's third film in the Shakespeare adaption trilogy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- International Women’s Day: 8 South Indian Women who Have Made It Big in Bollywood
- Priyanka Chopra Beats Deepika, Vidya for Politician’s role in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Film
- International Women’s Day: From Mira Nair to Farah Khan, Women Directors in the Industry
- Shah Rukh Khan Fails to do Rajinikanth and Jean-Claude Van Damme’s ‘Epic Split’ [VIDEOS]
- International Women's Day: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Beats Vidya Balan, Sonia Gandhi to Top Google’s Most Searched List
- Amitabh Bachchan Turns Rapper With Honey Singh for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ [PHOTOS]
- ‘Total Siyapaa’ Review Roundup: Avoid it!
- ‘Gulaab Gang’ Review Roundup: Too Many Songs Spoil the Film
- ‘Koffee with Karan’: Is Shah Rukh Khan Acting Cold Towards Karan Johar?
- Rajinikanth's 'Kochadaiiyaan' Audio Launch: Shah Rukh Khan to Grace Grand Event