Shraddha Kapoor Not Ready to Commit to Aditya Roy Kapur?
Bollywood celebrities Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor were reported to be in a relationship since their film "Aashiqui 2" was released earlier this year. Now, latest buzz is that the actress has become commitment phobic.
Entertainment website Bollywood Life citing a source reported that Shraddha was hesitant to commit herself to the relationship, considering Aditya's past affairs and also her own emotional afflictions from a previous romantic liaison.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
It is a little known fact that the 21-year-old actress had been seeing Vanraj Zaveri, son of a reputed jeweler, since her school days. They drifted apart when Shraddha joined the film industry with her 2010 debut "Teen Patti".
On the other hand, Aditya, who had a successful stint as a video jockey prior to his acting career, has a string of ex-flames. The 27-year-old actor had reportedly dated MTV VJ Rhea Chakraborty for some time and also had a brief fling with Esha Deol's little sister Ahana.
Considering his colourful past, it is apparent that Shraddha got cold feet in the relationship. The tabloid stated that Aditya is now trying to win her back.
On the career front, Shraddha is scaling new heights after she bagged Tigmanshu Dhulia's "Haider" opposite Shahid Kapoor. "Haider" is the director's third film in the Shakespeare adaption trilogy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Arjun Kapoor Promotes '2 States' at Gaiety Galaxy Theatre [PHOTOS]
- 'Comedy Nights with Kapil': Show Host Sharma Refutes Quitting Reports
- ‘P.K.’, ‘Bombay Velvet’, ‘Ungli’ and Others Films with Revised Release Dates
- Katrina Kaif Prefers Ranbir Kapoor over Cannes Film Festival?
- After Ranbir, Bipasha Basu and Harman Baweja go on House Hunting Spree, Lovebirds to Live-in?
- Virat Kohli’s Swayamvar: Cricketer Chooses Anushka Sharma as Bride
- ‘2 States’ Reviews Roundup: Complete Entertainer Film
- Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Nagma among Most Searched Celebrity Candidates
- 'Ilayathalapathy' Vijay-Mohanlal's 'Jilla' Set to Complete 100-Day Theatrical Run
- IIFA Awards 2014: Bollywood Flash Mob Brings Busy NY Times Square to Halt [VIDEO]