Salman Khan to Star Opposite Ileana D’Cruz in Sooraj Barjatya’s ‘Bade Bhaiya’
Ileana D'Cruz's long lost wish to work with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will soon materialise. The "Barfi" actress has been signed for super-hit director Sooraj Barjatiya's upcoming family drama.
Barjatiya, who is set to direct "Bade Bhaiya" with his lucky charm Salman Khan with who he made blockbusters "Hum Apke Hain Kaun," "Maine Pyaar Kiya", "Hum Sath Sath Hain" previously, has roped in Ileana for the film.
Confirming the news, the actress told Lokmat newspaper, "Yes, I'll be starring opposite Salman Khan in Sooraj Barjatya's upcoming film. He will be directing a film after almost 8 years and I'm glad he chose me to be a part of it."
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The 25-year-old actress was previously said that she had once lost the chance of working with Salman when she had refused to do "Wanted" (2009). But she had expressed her desire to work with him in the near future.
And now it seems that the talented actress will be the face of the upcoming Rajashri productions which will reportedly have Salman playing double roles.
Ileana further revealed to the tabloid that she was doing a film with Akshay Kumar. "Yes, I have been finalised for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's "Gabbar' which is a remake of Tamil superhit 'Ramana'," she said.
"Along with it I also have been offered an YRF film, which will be directed by Aditya Chopra himself, hence it is special. Aditya was impressed with my act in Barfi and offered me the film. I will be paired opposite Arjun Kapoor in it," added the Goan beauty.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Salman Khan Lauds Pulkit Samrat, Compares to Aamir Khan
- Box Office Collection: ‘300: Rise of an Empire’ Dominates Over Hindi Releases; ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ Falls
- Busy Priyanka Chopra Keeps Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Madamji' in Waiting
- Salman Khan to Ditch his Bachelor Status Finally?
- Breakup with Ranbir Kapoor Made Me Better Person: Deepika Padukone
- Juhi Chawla's Brother Bobby Passes Away in Coma
- Kareena Kapoor Likely to Star Opposite Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan in YRF's Next Film
- International Women’s Day: 8 South Indian Women who Have Made It Big in Bollywood
- Priyanka Chopra Beats Deepika, Vidya for Politician’s role in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Film
- International Women’s Day: From Mira Nair to Farah Khan, Women Directors in the Industry