Samsung Galaxy S4 Buyback Scheme: List of Mobile Phones Eligible for Exchange
Samsung introduced a buyback scheme for its Galaxy S4 smartphone in India on Saturday. Now, technology website BGR has got its hands on the list of smartphones that buyers can trade in to get the fourth-generation Galaxy smartphone.
The website, which reportedly got the list from a tipster, said that smartphone from Apple, HTC, Sony ,BlackBerry and Nokia are also included in the buyback scheme offer. Nokia Lumia 710, Lumia 610, Lumia 510 and Lumia 800 are acceptable for discount and some of the handsets from Indian makers like Karbonn and Micromax are also eligible for exchange. Nokia C5-05, C5, C5-03, E5, 500, 5233, N8, X3-02, C6 and C3 are also in the exchange scheme.
Among the smartphones eligible for exchange are:
Karbonn A9, A21
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Micromax Canvas A110, A75, A100, A87, Ninja 4 and A73
311, 300, 302, 303
Samsung Galaxy phones except Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Star
As per the Samsung Galaxy S4 buyback scheme, customers can get a discount of ₹5,000 on exchange of the aforementioned phones for a new Galaxy S4. Samsung is also offering special packages which include a one-time free display replacement worth ₹7,000 (in case of breakage) and also a free Smart S-View flip cover worth ₹2,499 at the time of purchase.
This is not the first time the South Korean tech giant is announcing a buyback scheme for its smartphones. The current scheme for Galaxy S4 is crucial for the company as sales of the smartphone S4 failed to meet the expected target in the second quarter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Karbonn Launches Titanium X Android Smartphone for ₹ 18,490
- Bleak Outlook for WTO Deal as Rifts Widen over Subsidies
- Bali WTO Deal Doubtful as Rifts Widen Over Food Subsidies
- iPhone 6 Release Date Rumors: Next Generation Phone May Come With Trackpad, Touch ID Display, Facial Recognition
- Samsung Faces Consumer Backlash Over Android 4.3 Problems
- iPhone 6 Release Date, Specs And Features Roundup: It's Never Too Early - NASDAQ