Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary: Their Relationship Over the Years in Pictures [PHOTOS]
It's been six years since the Bollywood's hottest couple - Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan - tied the knot, and the journey has been a blissful one so far.
The former Miss World tied the knot with Abhishek on 20 April, 2007, in a lavish wedding ceremony at the Bachchan's Juhu residence, Prateeksha. The wedding was attended by who's who of Bollywood and celebrities from across, sports and business.
The couple became one of the most high-profile celebrity couples not only in India, but also in the world.
After six years of their married life, the couple is now proud parents of 15-month-old baby girl named Aaradhya. The smallest member of Bachchan family, Aaradhya, became a child celebrity with shutterbugs trying to capture her photo.
This year, the anniversary is very special for the couple because their little angle Aaradhya will be with them.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
According to reports, the couple will be celebrating their anniversary in New York. They were in Vancouver, Canada recently for the TOIFA awards, where Abhishek said while receiving an award: "I really owe this to Aishwarya and the love and support she has given me. She makes me the person that I am."
After the award ceremony, the trio left for New York, where they first visited Shweta Bachchan's mother-in-law Ritu Nanda, who has been hospitalised.
Join us in wishing the Bollywood's most glamorous couple a Happy Anniversary.
While the couple celebrates six wonderful years of togetherness, we bring you their beautiful moments in pictures:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- 'Arrow' Season 2 Spoilers, Speculation: Oliver Queen vs Harley Quinn? Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, Shrapnel in New Episode [Watch Promo Video]
- Amitabh Bachchan is 'Youngest' and 'Coolest', Says Honey Singh
- Kollywood: Vijay-Murugadoss's Film First Look for Tamil New Year? Ajith's Look in Gautham Project, Other News
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: United to Stand in the Way of Gunners in Signing Madrid Striker
- Why Did Prince William & Kate Middleton Leave Prince George Behind on their Maldives Vacation?