‘Tum Hi Ho’ Song from ‘Aashiqui 2’ Goes Viral; Emerges as Romantic Anthem of 2013 [VIDEOS]
"Aashiqui" was a 1990 hit film that won the hearts of many with its romantic songs. And now, the sequel of the film has garnered the same craze with the soothing and soulful number "Tum Hi Ho".
"Tum Hi Ho", the title track of "Aashiqui 2" has gone viral on social media and is becoming the new romantic anthem of the year.
Sung by Arijit Singh and composed by Mithoon, the song has gone viral on YouTube and has got more than 1,595,000 hits since the time it was released on 23 March. The song features Aditya Roy Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor - the lead characters in the film.
Mahesh Bhatt, producer of the film, is happy with the response the song is getting worldwide. The filmmaker recommended a UK rapper Nesdi Jones' version of the song to the audiences.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Nesdi Jones' version is going viral on YouTube and its getting popular on iTunes also.
"Aashiqui changed the music scenario in India 23 years back and T-Series, the label which cut the audio cassettes, practically took the music to every household. Aashiqui 2 is set to bring a similar musical revolution through the medium that is enjoyed by the new generation," Bhatt said on Monday.
"Aashiqui 2" directed by Mohit Suri is set to release on 10 May.
Check out Nesdi Jones' version here:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Top 5 Video Games Released for PlayStation 4 in 2013
- Tila Tequila's Bizarre Blog Posts Continue: Should She Check into Rehab Soon?
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 12/13/13
- Trending: Best The Walking Dead Prank Ever- Internet Sensation Nick Santonastasso Pranks Strangers in Viral Footage Zombie Scare
- Taylorde: Taylor Swift and Lorde Spotted Dining Out in Melbourne, Australia [PHOTOS]