UFO Sightings: Colourful UFO Spotted Near International Space Station [PHOTO+VIDEO]
The year 2013 is marked with several sighting reports of Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) across the globe. NASA's International Space Station (ISS) is among those which have reported the sightings of these mysterious objects.
Scott Waring, editor of UFO Sightings Daily, said that the objects are seen on NASA Live feed almost every day. He also said that sometimes the objects come close to the International Space Station (ISS) and at times pass by it.
"There really is an endless stream of UFOs seen on the NASA ISS live cam. UFOs are recorded almost daily. Most the time they are matching speed with the ISS and far away, but sometimes they are moving about or past the ISS cam," said Scott.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
He also added that there have been sightings of colourful discs flying in the sky. "Here we have a great example of a very colourful disk. This disk has several colours like green, yellow and dark orange."
Earlier in January a YouTube user 'Streetcap1' had recorded and uploaded wideos of UFOs appearing at different times in the sky near the (SS. The videos also included photographs of the disc-shaped UFOs taken by the NASA camera. In some videos the objects sighted were moving fast in a direction, while another clip showed the celestial object moving in slow motion.
Below is a video of the colourful disc-shaped object.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- NASA Astronauts to Grow Lettuce in Space [VIDEO]
- Blood Moon Aftermath: Kiwis in Awe of Reddish Moon; Sparks 'Rapture' Debate Among Christians
- Interesting Facts And Myths About Lunar Eclipse
- Total Lunar Eclipse 2014: Where to Watch Live; NASA to Provide Live Commentary
- NASA’s SpaceX Cargo Launch to Go Ahead Despite Critical Computer Failure
- Canada Gets Excited Over Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse, Harbinger of Doomsday?
- Mars Coming Close to Earth 2014: Watch the Biggest Brightest Red Planet Live Online [VIDEO]
- Cyclone Ita: Queensland Premier Newman Warned Residents of Homes Built Before 1985 to Head for Local Shelters Since Houses May Possibly Not Withstand Storm
- ISRO’s Mars Orbiter Spacecraft Reaches Half Way Mark to Mars
- 2014 International Space Apps Challenge: NASA's Third Annual Event Scheduled to Take Place on April 12 and April 13 in New York City