Telugu Actor Mahesh Babu to Play 'Tapori' in Puri Jagannadh's Next?
Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu is all set to team up once again with director Puri Jagannadh for a new film.
Latest news reports suggest that the new film will be titled "Tapori." The Mahesh-Puri duo has already worked together in blockbuster movies like "Pokiri" and "Businessman." With the new film, they will be aiming to create a hat trick.
"Tapori's" script is said to be under progress. Both actor and director will commence the new film once their current projects are completed. Puri is busy with "Iddharammailatho" starring Allu Arjun.
Mahesh is working with an untitled project directed by Sukumar. He will be joining the director for the film's shooting in Hyderabad from 18 March. A major chunk of the film will also be shot in London, before the film gets wrapped up.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The film's release date is slated for 9 August, coinciding with Mahesh's birthday. The first teaser-trailer of movie, which is one of the most anticipated films of 2013, will likely be released in May. It stars Kriti Sanon as the female lead. Mahesh's son Gautham Krishna is said to be making his debut in this film as a child artiste.
Besides this untitled project, Mahesh also has films lined up with popular directors like Srinu Vytla, Vamsi Paidipally and Krish.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Kate Middleton Wears Alice Temperley Dress For The Third Time
- Prince William Started Watching 'Downton Abbey' After Prince George's Birth
- Harry Styles NOT Leaving One Direction
- Kellogg's Shutters Ontario Plant Due to Changing Consumer Taste, More Than 500 Canadian Workers to Lose Jobs
- Closing Heathrow Airport Could Cost 70,000 Jobs
- Welsh Economy Third Fastest Growing Region in UK
- Muslim Anti-Alcohol Protest in Brick Lane: Hundreds to Target London Revellers
- £1m Bank Cyber Theft: Four Arrested in London
- Liverpool Face Competition as Teen Target's Agent Confirms Arsenal Interest
- Rose Set for Tottenham Return But AVB Confirms Vertonghen Blow