Karisma Kapoor Unveils Mystic Spas’ Unique 'Clear Almond Oil'
Mystic, a chain of lifestyle spas offering world-class therapies and services, is all set to roll out their latest beauty product offering: a Clear Almond Oil for massage therapy. The launch of the product is scheduled to take place Sunday evening at Chattarpur Farms, New Delhi at the hands of Bollywood diva Karisma Kapoor.
The launch will mainly revolve around Mystic;s method extracting almond oil in-house.
Mystic ensures that their range of Clear Almond oil will be exclusively available for various treatments like Balinese Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish massage and Lomi Lomi at all Mystic outlets.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Almond oil is characteristically pale yellow in colour when extracted from the kernels through a cold crushing process. Mystic processes it naturally and makes sure that the constituents in the form of Phytic acid, Tannic acid and Enzyme Inhibitors are well retained in low content. This ensures that the oil gets absorbed much faster into the skin thus giving assured and desired benefits of almond oil.
Mystic's Almond Oil is that it is uniquely colourless. This Clear Almond Oil, being rich in Vitamin E, makes sure that it does not cause any irritation to the skin and is suitable for all skin types. The oil, not being too thick, ensures that it does not leave the skin oily resulting in clogged pores, but effectively moisturizes the skin making it soft, supple and radiant. The company claims that the product improves complexion and restores healthy skin when used regularly.
Mystic has nine outlets in Delhi-NCR area offering over 150 signatures aromatic oils. It also includes over 25 oils, exclusive to Mystic and made from rare and organic herbs for a synergic blend of therapeutic and rejuvenating treatments.
Mystic is promoted by Mystic Cures Limited, a name analogous to wellness, international therapies and services of the highest standards. These oils manufactured in-house, ensure customers get the most unforgettable spa experiences in Mystic's state-of-the-art architectural ambience.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- 'Bullett Raja' Box Office Collection: Saif Starrer Fails to Pick up in First Week
- No Big Telugu Films in December; Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan, Nithiin to Clash in January 2014
- 'Dhoom 3' Set for Big Release in Tamil Nadu; Will Aamir-Starrer Surpass 'Chennai Express' Box Office Collections?
- ‘Ram-leela’ Box Office Collection: Ranveer-Deepika Starrer Dominates BO Market; Earns ₹155 Crore
- Upendra, Pranitha Sizzle in LED Light Suits in ‘Brahma’
- 'Bullett Raja' Box Office Collection: Saif Ali Khan Starrer Mints Over ₹23 Crore in Opening Weekend
- 'Vishwaroopam 2' Not to Clash with 'Veeram' and 'Jilla', Kamal Starrer Set for February 2014 Release
- 'Bullett Raja' Box Office Collection: Saif Starrer Rakes in ₹13.5 Crore in 2 Days
- Rajnikanth's 'Kochadaiiyaan' to Release in April 2014?
- Bigg Boss 7: Ajay Devgn Warns Show’s Makers, Tanisha Mukherjee to be Evicted on Saturday?
Box Office Collection: 'Bullett Raja', 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein', 'Singh Saab The Great' Remain Dull Overseas
'Dhoom 3' Set for Big Release in Tamil Nadu; Will Aamir-Starrer Surpass 'Chennai Express' Box Office Collections?
‘Ram-leela’ Box Office Collection: Ranveer-Deepika Starrer Becomes 4th Highest Grossing Film in India