‘ABCD’ Box Office Collection: Prabhu Deva Starrer Earns ₹28 in Six Days
Bollywood 3D dance film "ABCD: Any Body Can Dance" has maintained steady collections during the weekdays at the domestic box office.
The Prabhu Deva starrer minted ₹28.7 crore within six days of its release in the country.
The six-day breakup of the film is: ₹19.5 crore over the weekend (Friday+ Saturday+ Sunday), ₹3.5 crore on Monday, ₹3 crore on Tuesday and ₹2.7 crore on Wednesday, according to trade analyst and film critic Taran Adarsh.
The business of the film declined, but it maintained a steady pace at collection centres during weekdays.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The six-day collection of the CI circuit is Friday - ₹10,80,000, Saturday - ₹12,40,000, Sunday - ₹18,00,000, Monday - ₹8,45,000, Tuesday - ₹8,15,000 and Wednesday - ₹7,50,000. The CI circuit is formed by certain regions of Madhya Pradesh.
The film, directed by Remo D'Souza, was made on a budget of ₹12 crore. Even with no big star cast it has earned more than double its production cost.
The collection is expected to increase on Thursday on account of Valentine's Day. "ABCD" will round off the first week with around ₹30 crore in its kitty.
But the second week is crucial for the film considering the release of two new films "Murder 3" and "Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story". The business of the film will fall due to less number of screens, but it might cross the ₹50 crore mark if it maintained a strong hold at the box office during that period.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Breakup with Ranbir Kapoor Made Me Better Person: Deepika Padukone
- Juhi Chawla's Brother Bobby Passes Away in Coma
- Kareena Kapoor Likely to Star Opposite Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan in YRF's Next Film
- Lok Sabha Election 2014: Jaya, Maya, Mamata to Play key Role in New Government Formation
- India Set to Challenge U.S. for Election-spending Record
- Top High-End Tablet PCs Available in the Indian Market