‘Race 2’ Box Office Collection: Action-Thriller Earns ₹68 Crore Worldwide in Three Days
After a good opening weekend in India, "Race 2" is making it big at overseas box offices. The action-thriller, directed by duo Abbas-Mustan, had a fantastic weekend in the international market after earning ₹17.26 crore in the first three days of its release.
The worldwide total of the film after three days now stands at ₹68.61 crore. The film is doing well particularly in the UAE where it minted ₹5.22 crore.
The three days breakup of the film is: UK ₹3.02 crore (£ 356,258), US ₹4.77 crore ($ 884,757), UAE ₹5.22 crore ($ 970,000), Australia ₹1.03 crore (A$ 183,750) and New Zealand ₹32.13 lakh (NZ$ 71,341).
The film was released in more than 50 countries including newer territories like Casablanca, Marrakech, Maldives, East Timor, Myanmar, Morocco and Vietnam.
The film had raked in good collections at the domestic front too by collecting ₹51.35 crore. After witnessing a jump on Saturday, its earnings declined slightly on Sunday.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The three-day breakup of the film is: Friday ₹15.12 crore, Saturday, ₹20.72 crore and Sunday ₹15.51 crore.
The second installment of director duo Abbas-Mustan's 2008 film "Race" features Saif Ali Kha, Anil Kapoor, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Jacqueline Fernandez and Ameesha Patel.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Watch Europa League Semifinal First Leg: Sevilla vs Valencia Live Streaming Information
- Watch Europa League Semifinal: Benfica vs Juventus Live Streaming Information
- Anushka Sharma-Sidharth Malhotra to Team up for 'Priceless' Remake: Report
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 370: Malaysia to Release Preliminary Report Next Week on Missing Jet
- IPL 2014 Results: Stunning Lynn Catch Gives KKR Thrilling Final-Over Victory over RCB