'Temple Run 2' for Android Released; Now Available for Download
The sequel to the most exciting game, 'Temple Run', was finally released for Android devices on Thursday.
The new action and adventure sequel carries all the interesting features of the original version. The game's developers Imangi Studios released it for iOS last week and saw an overwhelming response of 20 million downloads within four days of the release.
"We're just happy to have the launch much closer together for Temple Run 2 than on the original. We definitely have a lot of fans on Android, so we didn't want them to have to wait to get their hands on the sequel. It's as close to a simultaneous launch as we've ever been able to do," said Keith Shepherd, co-founder of Imangi, The Next Web reported.
'Temple Run 2' features even more breathtaking graphics, new organic environment, more obstacles, powerups, achievements, and bigger monkeys. The app is available for download on Google play store.
"With over 170 million downloads (since its 2011 release), Temple Run redefined mobile gaming. Now get more of the exhilarating running, jumping, turning and sliding you love in Temple Run 2," said Imangi Studios. "Navigate perilous cliffs, zip lines, mines and forests as you try to escape with the cursed idol. How far can you run?!"
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The original version of 'Temple Run' hit the market back in 2011 for iOS devices and it has picked up more than 170 million downloads. Later in 2012, the app was released for Android which also hit more than one million downloads in three days. The creator of the new version expects the same rush with the latest release as well.
Click here to view the Temple Run 2 Video:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Google Nexus 5 to get Stability OS Update to Fix Battery Draining Bug: Report
- Apple Inc iOS Still Going Strong in North America, Analysts Think AAPL Stock Undervalued
- QuizUp, the iOS Knockout App: Making its Android Debut
- BSNL Champion DM6513 Co-branded Budget Phablet Launched in India; Price, Specification Details
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact vs. Xperia Z1 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs. iPhone 5 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- HTC One Up (HTC One 2) Release Date On March 25; Smartphone Already Sold In China
- With Android 4.4 KitKat Update: Samsung's 'Benchmark Rigging' Comes To A Logical End
- Nokia Lumia Martini: Windows Phone Blue Handset To Appear at Nokia's April 19 Event?
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date in October; Smartphone Made by LG