'Temple Run 2' for Android Released; Now Available for Download
The sequel to the most exciting game, 'Temple Run', was finally released for Android devices on Thursday.
The new action and adventure sequel carries all the interesting features of the original version. The game's developers Imangi Studios released it for iOS last week and saw an overwhelming response of 20 million downloads within four days of the release.
"We're just happy to have the launch much closer together for Temple Run 2 than on the original. We definitely have a lot of fans on Android, so we didn't want them to have to wait to get their hands on the sequel. It's as close to a simultaneous launch as we've ever been able to do," said Keith Shepherd, co-founder of Imangi, The Next Web reported.
'Temple Run 2' features even more breathtaking graphics, new organic environment, more obstacles, powerups, achievements, and bigger monkeys. The app is available for download on Google play store.
"With over 170 million downloads (since its 2011 release), Temple Run redefined mobile gaming. Now get more of the exhilarating running, jumping, turning and sliding you love in Temple Run 2," said Imangi Studios. "Navigate perilous cliffs, zip lines, mines and forests as you try to escape with the cursed idol. How far can you run?!"
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The original version of 'Temple Run' hit the market back in 2011 for iOS devices and it has picked up more than 170 million downloads. Later in 2012, the app was released for Android which also hit more than one million downloads in three days. The creator of the new version expects the same rush with the latest release as well.
Click here to view the Temple Run 2 Video:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- LG V510 Could be Nexus 8 After All to Replace Google Nexus 10 2 - @evleaks
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Release Date, Specs, Price, Rumours - Everything You Need To Know
- Samsung Confirms Android 4.3 Roll-out Resumes for Galaxy S3 in UK
- Android 4.4.1 KOT49E KitKat Update Available for Nexus 10 [How to Install]
- Gionee Pioneer P3 with Quad-Core Processor Launched in India for ₹7,499
- Top 5 Best Android Smartphones 2013: Google Nexus 5, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Note 3 And Moto X
- Samsung Galaxy J Officially Launched in Taiwan, Will it Arrive in Other Markets?
- Nexus 10 2: Google To Push Back Launch to 2014? Will 10inch tablet Line be Phased Out?
- iPhone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Which Curved Flagship Should You Wait for?
- Apple Inc Remains No. 1 in U.S. Smart Phone Market, Continues Race to $700 in 2014