UFO Sightings Reported Near NASA's International Space Station [PHOTO+VIDEO]
Several Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) were reportedly spotted in the sky near NASA's International Space Station (ISS).
Videos of the UFOs appearing at different times were recorded and uploaded by YouTube user 'Streetcap1'. The videos also included photographs of the disc-shaped UFOs taken by the NASA camera. In some videos the objects sighted were moving fast in a direction, while other footage showed the mysterious celestial objects moving in slow motion.
"Spacecraft-generated 'dandruff' has been seen since the very first human spaceflights, when the non-intuitive relative motions and impossible-to-judge distances in the earthly environment of outer space tricked observers into misinterpreting visual stimuli," said James Oberg, a former space engineer specialized in NASA space shuttle operations, Huffington Post reported.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Oberg insisted that the people should keep monitoring the camera feeds that capture sightings of celestial objects in order to prevent technical problems which could occur at the International Space Station.
"It shouldn't be surprising that only half centuries later, most folks watching YouTube videos are still totally flummoxed by what they understandably and excusably can't comprehend," said Oberg.
"The reason is, there is always a real chance that it could be a genuine anomaly, either a spacecraft malfunction or other threat, expected or unexpected. In the past, missions have failed because a clue that should have been seen out the window was overlooked."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- 2013 Comet ISON: NASA Confirms Comet ISON Did Not Survive Closest Flyby with the Sun [VIDEO]
- Hubble Telescope Spots Five 'Hot Jupiter' Planets With Signatures of Water
- NASA Not Just All Fly Me to the Moon, Now Turns to Planting on the Moon?
- Comet Ison is Dead: Astrophysicist Karl Battams Writes Obituary For Comet of the Century
- 2013 Comet ISON: 'Comet of the Century' Showing Signs of Survival After Closest Approach to the Sun?
- Comet Ison: Scientists Buoyed by Images of Remaining Fragments
- Comet ISON: Viewing Guide for the Comet of a Lifetime, Ultimate Battle of Fire and Ice, Is it Dead or Still Intact? [WATCH LIVE]
- Death of Comet of the Century Ison Exaggerated?
- 2013 Comet ISON: Intact 'Comet of the Century' Enters SOHO's Field of View, Watch Comet's Close Flyby to the Sun from SOHO Spacecraft Views
- Comet Ison: Will Flip of Sun’s Magnetic Field Affect Comet of the Century? [VIDEO]
Andhra Bifurcation: Violent Protests, Transport Paralysed by Bandh Against Rayala-Telangana Proposal