'Dabangg 2' Box Office Collection: Salman Starrer a Superhit at Overseas BO
"Dabangg 2" has again topped the box office collection chart, this time in the international market. Although, the business of the film declined after the second week at overseas box offices.
The Salman-Sonakshi starrer collected approximately ₹1.40 crore in its third weekend in overseas markets. The overall total of the film after 18 days now stands at approximately ₹47 crore internationally.
The third weekend breakup of the film is: ₹40.94 lakhs (£ 45,960) in the UK, ₹42.92 lakhs ($ 77,602) in the US, ₹24.88 lakhs (A$ 9,583) in Australia and ₹31.87 lakhs (NZ$ 6,894) in New Zealand.
"#Dabangg2 *total after 3rd Weekend* New Zealand NZ$ 225,835 [₹ 1.04 cr]... Overall, #Dabangg2 is a super-success in Overseas," he tweeted.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"Dabangg 2" is Arbaaz Khan's debut directorial film which was released across 450 screens abroad on December 21. The movie has been declared a superhit internationally.
The business of the action comedy film has been affected slightly in key markets by the new release "Table No. 21" starring Paresh Raawal, Rajeev Khandelwal and Tena Desae.
Meanwhile, in India, the Salman starrer raked in ₹152 crore after the third weekend. The worldwide total of the film now stands at ₹199 crore.
It requires only 1 crore to surpass the ₹200 crore mark worldwide and join the new elite club with his previous release "Ek Tha Tiger" and Aamir Khan's "3 Idiots."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Pre-order Pulled Down; New Device Priced More Than Galaxy S4
- Box Office Collection: ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ Earns ₹30 Crore in 1 Week; ‘Gunday’ Completes 21 Days
- Panasonic P31 Smartphone Launched In India; Price, Specification Details
- I'll Continue till I Become Burden for Pakistan, Says Shahid Afridi
- Brisbane Roar Targets Francesco Totti
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact vs. Xperia Z1 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia