Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 2’ Set for Thunderous Opening; Will It be Biggest Blockbuster of All Time?
After a breaking box office record with "Dabangg", Chulbul Pandey, aka Robin Hood Pandey, is back to entertain audiences with some action, comedy and romance in "Dabangg 2".
The sequel of Salman Khan's 2010 blockbuster film "Dabangg" is all set to rock the box offices this Friday. The advance booking of "Dabangg 2" has already received tremendous response in India.
The hype surrounding the movie is no different in the international markets. The film is expected to open with a tremendous start there.
"Overseas: #Dabangg2 expected to fetch a thunderous start beyond the shores of the country as well. The craze for the film is humungous!" trade analyst and film critic Taran Adarsh said.
The movie starring Salman and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles has been passed by Indian and British censor boards without any cut.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Salman's previous movie "Ek Tha Tiger" released this year shattered all box offices records. Now all eyes are set on his second much-awaited movie of the year to cross the ₹200 crore mark at the domestic box office.
The first screening of the film was held last week and prominent distributors, who watched the film, are expecting the movie to do excellent business in India and overseas.
The songs of the film have become popular and are now ruling the charts. Kareena Kapoor's item song "Fevicol Se" has was particularly drawn much appreciation.
"Dabangg 2" is Arbaaz Khan's debut film as director; the first part was directed by Abhinav Kashyap. The screen count in India is not yet finalised, but in overseas it will release across 450 screens.
The movie also features Vinod Khanna, Prakash Raj, Deepak Dobriyal, Sandeepa Dhar and Nikitan Dheer in supporting roles. Malaika Arora Khan will make a special appearance in the song "Pandey Ji". Kareena Kapoor will also make an appearance in the song "Fevicol".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- South Africa vs India 1st ODI Score: De Kock, De Villiers Drive Hosts to Mammoth Total
- Miss Earth 2013: Miss India Sobhita Dhulipala Strong Contender to Win Title?
- 1st Test, Day 4 Preview: New Zealand vs West Indies Live Streaming Information
- Article 370: Election Opens an Indian Political Sore That Refuses to Heal
- Clever Crocodiles Use Twigs and Sticks to Lure Prey
- Lava Iris 503, 3G 402 Go Official for ₹9,999 and ₹5,499
- ‘Dhoom 3’ Box Office: Filmmakers and Distributors to Hike Ticket Price?
- Toyota Unveils New Land Cruiser Prado in India for ₹84.87 Lakh
- Sunil Grover Dumps ‘Gutthi’ for ‘Kunwari’?
- ‘Bullett Raja’ Box Office Collection: Saif Starrer Steady in India; ‘Ram-leela’ Dominates
‘Ram-leela’ Box Office Collection: Ranveer-Deepika Starrer Becomes 4th Highest Grossing Film in India
‘Krrish 3’ Box Office Collection: Has Hrithik Starrer Really Shattered ‘Chennai Express’ Record in India?
'Dhoom 3' Set for Big Release in Tamil Nadu; Will Aamir-Starrer Surpass 'Chennai Express' Box Office Collections?