Don’t Understand The Obsession About Aaradhya, Says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was recently at Vadodara, Gujarat, for the inauguration of the Kalyan Jewellers showroom, where she spoke about motherhood and her one-year-old daughter Aaradhya.
The former Miss World, who turned out to be quite a doting mother, felt that she now knows everything about motherhood. Aishwarya Rai told The Times of India she has shifted her focus to looking after her daughter.
While commending Aaradhya as a blessing in her own life, Aishwarya said she failed to understand the fuss about her.
"I feel like I know about every little aspect of motherhood already. I feel blessed to have Aaradhya in our lives." However, I don't quite understand the obsession about her and its amusing when people ask me what we want her to become once she grows up. Arre, she is just one year old! Let her experience life and enjoy her growing up years!" Aishwarya Rai told TOI.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The beauty queen also said that she takes inspiration from her parents to become a supermom.
"As a mother, I look at my parents for inspiration. If I can do even half of what they did for me, I will be a supermom," she said.
Putting aside her suspermom aspirations, Aishwarya looked gorgeous in a traditional apple green Falguni and Shane anarkali dress that she wore at the event. After the ribbon cutting ceremony, the actress, who is the brand ambassador of Kalyan Jewellers, addressed scores of fans who gathered around the inaugural venue.
Here are some pictures of the actress at the inauguration of the jewellery showroom:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Portland Trail Blazers vs Houston Rockets Game 2 Live Streaming Information
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs Game 2 Live Streaming Information
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Miami Heat vs Charlotte Bobcats Game 2 Live Streaming Information
- 'Arrow' Season 2, Episode 20 Spoilers: Finale Moments; Watch Violent Red Hood and Speedy in 'Seeing Red' [Watch Promo Video]
- New York Police Department’s #myNYPD Campaign Backfires: Top 10 Outrageous Tweets, Photos Posted by Disgruntled Public
- 'Race Gurram' Box Office Collection: Will Allu Arjun's Film Beat 'Yevadu', 'Mirchi' Total Collections?