'Talaash' Box Office Collection: 3 Days Earning Crosses ₹47 Crore at Domestic BO
Aamir Khan's latest release "Talaash" has earned ₹47.1 crore from domestic box office in just three days after making a good opening on Friday. The film has collected over ₹16 crore from overseas in the last two days.
"Talaash", featuring Aamir Khan, Rani Mukherjee and Kareena Kapoor, was released across 2500 screens in India and 520 screens overseas, collecting ₹14.52 crore on the opening day itself.
"Talaash Fri 13.5 cr, Sat 15.5 cr, Sun 18.1 cr. Total: Rs 47.1 cr nett," tweeted trade analyst and film critic Taran Adarsh on Monday.
The first two days collection of "Talaash" from the overseas box office has crossed ₹16 crore, earning ₹6.46 crore from the US, ₹2.27 crore from the UK, ₹5.98 crore from the UAE and GCC, ₹1.09 crore from Australia, and ₹27.71 lakh from New Zealand, according to Adarsh.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"Tallash" has racked in over ₹61 crore from three days domestic and two days overseas box office collection.
"Talaash held exceedingly well on Saturday in India and Overseas. The business jumped across *all* major markets," Taran Adarsh had earlier tweeted, adding, "USA: #Talaash Fri $ 490,000, Sat $ 700,000. Total: $ 1,190,000 [Rs 6.46 cr]... Sat figure is highest ever for a *Hindi* film on a single day."
Favourable reviews from critics and movi goers contributed to the good collection of the film.
"Talaash" is a murder mystery directed by Reema Kagti, whose first directorial venture was "Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd", The movie is jointly produced by Excel Entertainment and Aamir Khan Productions.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Christmas 2013: Consumer Complaints Prompts Manitoba Dollar Store to Pull Out Candy Gag Gift in Tablet Form That Claims to Cure Homosexuality
- Ashes 3rd Test Preview: Australia vs England Live Streaming Information
- Tata to Perk up New Year with ‘Nano Twist’; Cheapest Car to Hit Market with Power Steering
- ‘Red’ Tour Australia December 2013: Taylor Swift’s Top 3 Moments [VIDEO]
- Taylor Swift's New Long Bob Haircut Debuted in Perth, Australia [PHOTOS]
- Justin Bieber’s Newest Pickup Line to Girls: “Wanna Get Biebered?” [VIDEO]