'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' Box Office Collection: Shah Rukh Starrer Earns ₹119 Crore in Third Weekend
The box office collection of "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", starring Shah Rukh Khan, has dipped drastically over the last few days but it is still doing decent business, earning ₹119.63 crore in the third weekend from India alone.
"Jab Tak Hai Jaan" was released in about 2,500 screens worldwide on November 13 (Diwali) and inching towards the ₹200-crore mark after collecting ₹15.23 crore on the opening day itself.
"#JTHJ [3rd Weekend] 1.80 cr. Grand total: 119.63 cr nett," tweeted trade analyst and film critic Taran Adarsh. "#JTHJ is a Blockbuster in Overseas. The total stands at $ 12.37 million [Rs 67.75 crores] after its third weekend."
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
It is reported that the makers of "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", could at least earn a profit of ₹80 crore from the film including profits from theatricals, overseas, satellite, music and home videos.
However, the release of "Talaash" featuring Aamir Khan, Rani Mukherjee and Kareena Kapoor could affect the collection of "Jab Tak Hai Jaan". Adding more salt to the wound, the collection of "JTHJ" has dipped over the last few days.
"Jab Tak Hai Jaan" is Katrina's first film with King Khan since she entered Bollywood in 2003 with "Boom."
Produced by Aditya Chopra under the Yash Raj Films banner, this romantic film marks the return of Yash Chopra as a director after a gap of eight years. The director passed away last month, just a few weeks before the film's release.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Kannada Actor Diganth to Work in Yograj Bhat's Next
- After SRK, Big B and Sunny Leone, Ranbir Kapoor to Dance on Honey Singh’s Tune?
- Salman Khan Lauds Pulkit Samrat, Compares to Aamir Khan
- Great Grandson of Mahatma Gandhi Blames Rahul for Using Name of Father of the Nation for Electioneering
- Idea Launches Ultra II and Id 1000 3G Android Smartphones in India; Price And Specs Details
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Spy Shots Hit Web; Speculated Launch and Features Details