Hugh Hefner Engaged: Playboy Magnate to Marry Crystal Harris on New Year's Eve?
Hugh Hefner, the founder and publisher of Playboy magazine, is once again engaged to Playboy bunny Crystal Harris. The 86-year-old Playboy magnate will reportedly marry 26-year-old Harris at the Playboy Mansion on New Year's Eve, TMZ reported.
Last year in June, Harris ran off from the playboy mansion just five days before their marriage. She then tried to auction the 3.39 carat engagement ring which Hefner had proposed her with .
"[She] couldn't bear to look at the ring anymore because it brought back bad memories", Access Hollywood reported.
More than a year later the two are back together and are belived to be tying the knot again.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"Harris and Hef are better than ever these days, since Harris moved back into the Playboy Mansion earlier this year. We're told the couple have worked out all their previous problems and decided recently they want to try and get married again," TMZ quoted a source as saying.
"Harris feels the time she spent apart from Hef really taught her how to be independent and stand on her own two feet ... something she felt she needed," the source added.
The wedding will be an intimate gathering and only close friends and family will be invited for the big day.
After ditching the magnate, Harris told Access Hollywood that "Over time I just realized it wasn't for me, it was all happening so fast. I love Hef. I care about Hef and always will. We had good times together... I've been over there about three or four times since the breakup and we want to just stay friends."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Shah Rukh Khan Fails to do Rajinikanth and Jean-Claude Van Damme’s ‘Epic Split’ [VIDEOS]
- Robert Pattinson Shivers, Looks Sad on Sets of 'Life', Is he Missing Kristen Stewart?
- Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Rowdy’ Trailer: Vishnu Manchu High on Action [VIDEO]
- Two Wedding Gowns, One White and a Crawling Flower Girl: Cute Details of Kim Kardashian-Kanye West May 24 Wedding
- '12 Years a Slave' Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong'o Boyfriend: Somali Musician K'Naan, Not Dating Jared Leto
- Music Review: Linkin Park Release New Single ‘Guilty All The Same’ Through Shazam
- American Hustle' & 'Wolf of Wall Street' Leads MTV Movie Awards, Amy Adams & Jennifer Lawrence for Best Kiss
- 'Annie' Movie 2014 Official Trailer Released: Everything to Know About the Musical Movie [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) Finale (Episode 11) Spoilers: Nikki Ferrell Vs Clare Crawley; Who Does Juan Pablo Chooses as Winner? [VIDEO]
- 'The Fault in Our Stars' Shailene Woodley Admits to Being Bisexual [PHOTOS]