Robert Pattinson Thinks Kristen Stewart Is 'Perfect' Despite Her Cheating
It seems actor Robert Pattinson has forgiven Kristen Stewart for cheating on him.
While promoting "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2", the 26-year-old actor said in an interview that he thought Stewart was "perfect".
Pattinson had moved out of their shared Los Angeles home a couple of months ago after Kristen Stewart's affair with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders went public.
The former couple is reportedly rekindling their relationship and was even spotted kissing by the paparazzi.
It was said that Pattinson's mom Clare too has forgiven Kristen Stewart.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"Kristen and Rob's mom hugged when they saw each other at the after-party. They looked really happy to see each other and spent quite a bit of time talking and laughing. Bill Condon and Rob were also there, but they were talking to each other, and Kristen and Rob's mom were talking to each other," HollywoodLife.com quoted a source as saying.
"Kristen and Rob's mom looked like they have a great relationship. I didn't see any tension between them whatsoever!" added the source.
However, Life & Style magazine reported that Pattinson's sisters, Lizzy and Victoria, have not forgiven Kristen for hurting their brother by cheating on him while they were still in relationship.
Stewart made a shocking revelation in July about her affair with Sanders and issued a public apology for cheating on her boyfriend. The 41-year-old director, who is married to actress and model Liberty Ross, also issued an apology for his extra-marital affair.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart severed ties following the revelation before reuniting recently.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Season 7 Episode 12: Why Couldn’t Patti Stanger find Emil Chynn's Match?
- Manny Pacquiao’s Religious Rendition of the Song “Happy Birthday” for Freddie Roach’s 54th Birthday [VIDEO]
- Newsweek’s Identification of Mysterious Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto Sparks Frenzy, Outrage: Top Media Reactions
- "Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of Mar. 10, 2014: Brooke Has An Admission to Make
- '12 Years a Slave' Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong'o Boyfriend: Somali Musician K'Naan, Not Dating Jared Leto
- Music Review: Linkin Park Release New Single ‘Guilty All The Same’ Through Shazam
- Asteroid March 2014: NASA's Hubble Space Telescope Captures P/2013 R3 Asteroid Disintegration
- Second Baby Born with HIV Cured Within Hours After Birth: Could AIDS be Cured With Early Treatment?
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: The Hunt for the Golden Popcorn Begins! Everything You Want to Know
- NBA News: Another Lockout Looming in 2017