Robert Pattinson Thinks Kristen Stewart Is 'Perfect' Despite Her Cheating
It seems actor Robert Pattinson has forgiven Kristen Stewart for cheating on him.
While promoting "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2", the 26-year-old actor said in an interview that he thought Stewart was "perfect".
Pattinson had moved out of their shared Los Angeles home a couple of months ago after Kristen Stewart's affair with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders went public.
The former couple is reportedly rekindling their relationship and was even spotted kissing by the paparazzi.
It was said that Pattinson's mom Clare too has forgiven Kristen Stewart.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"Kristen and Rob's mom hugged when they saw each other at the after-party. They looked really happy to see each other and spent quite a bit of time talking and laughing. Bill Condon and Rob were also there, but they were talking to each other, and Kristen and Rob's mom were talking to each other," HollywoodLife.com quoted a source as saying.
"Kristen and Rob's mom looked like they have a great relationship. I didn't see any tension between them whatsoever!" added the source.
However, Life & Style magazine reported that Pattinson's sisters, Lizzy and Victoria, have not forgiven Kristen for hurting their brother by cheating on him while they were still in relationship.
Stewart made a shocking revelation in July about her affair with Sanders and issued a public apology for cheating on her boyfriend. The 41-year-old director, who is married to actress and model Liberty Ross, also issued an apology for his extra-marital affair.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart severed ties following the revelation before reuniting recently.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Paul Walker's Funeral: Fans and Car Enthusiasts Hold Memorial for 'Fast & Furious' Star; Family to Bid Farewell this Week
- Evelyn Lozada Pregnant: Basketball Wives Star Reveals Los Angeles Dodgers Player Carl Crawford is Father
- 56th Grammy Awards (2014): Few Things to Know about Year’s Biggest Music’s Night
- Jingle Ball 2013: Come & Get It Singer Selena Gomez uses F-Word, Lip Syncs and Storms off Stage [VIDEO]
- Scientist Maps Climate of LOTR's Middle Earth: New Zealand is the Shire, Los Angeles is Mt. Doom
- Paul Walker’s Family and Friends are Planning Special Funeral for Fast & Furious Star; Thousands Gather in a Fanmade Memorial
- Irish Men Wish for a Secret Affair on Christmas Even Though They Love Their Wives
- Top 5 Stories of the Week: Paul Walker's Tragic Death, Tom Daley is Gay
- Look Who's Talking! Miley Cyrus Calls Lady Gaga's Dressing Sense 'Sick' on Twitter
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Australia: Quality Time with Kids Include Yachting