'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' Box Office Collection: Shahrukh Khan-Starrer Going Strong, Set to Cross Rs 100-Crore Mark
Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma-starrer movie "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" is going strong at the domestic box office despite mixed reviews. Yash Chopra's last directorial film is all set to cross the Rs 100-crore mark at the domestic box office.
The romantic movie within seven days of releasing collected Rs 90.75 crore at the domestic box office. Despite facing competition from Ajay Devgn's romantic comedy film "Son of Sardar", Yash Chopra's movie doing quite well business at both Indian as well as domestic box office.
Till Monday, it raked in Rs 43.96 crore ($7.98 million) from international market.
"Jab Tak Hai Jaan" on its first Monday collected Rs 5.36 crore and on Tuesday it earned Rs 4.66 crore taking the overall domestic total to Rs 90.75 Cr.
"#JTHJ [India] Tue 15.23 cr, Wed 19.54 cr, Thu 14.45 cr, Fri 11.17 cr, Sat 10.38 cr, Sun 9.96 cr. Total: 80.73 cr nett," popular trade analyst and film critic Taran Adarsh tweeted.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The Yash Raj Production film now needs only Rs 9.25 crore to cross the Rs 100-crore mark and join the elite club with other films like "Rowdy Rathore" and "Ek Tha Tiger" that were released this year.
"The film did well from Tuesday to Thursday, but was its business was affected in Maharashtra on Saturday and Sunday. Its business at multiplexes of urban centres was its strong point," Adarsh said.
Meanwhile, Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha-starrer is doing well at the BO, but it's facing a tough competition from "JTHJ" at both the markets. In its 6-day opening weekend, SOS collected Rs 71.53 crore till Monday. SOS is doing good business at single screens of mass circuits.
Trade analysts expect that both the movies will cross the Rs 100-crore mark in India in the second week itself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Bigg Boss 7: Actress Sunny Leone Set to Enter House with Dating Task
- European Markets Mixed After US Lawmakers Strike Budget Deal
- Champions League Preview: Atletico Madrid vs Porto Live Streaming Information
- Besides Re-election, Can Minority Government Help Break BJP-AAP Impasse?
- Ducati Gears for Comeback in India, May Snap Ties with Precision Motors
- LG Curved Phablet G Flex to Hit Indian Stores in February 2014; Specification and Price Details
- Asian Markets Hit after Investors Book Profits
- Champions League Preview: Napoli vs Arsenal Live Streaming Information
- Champions League Preview: Marseille vs Borussia Dortmund Live Streaming Information
- Champions League Preview: Barcelona vs Celtic Live Streaming Information
'R... Rajkumar' Box Office Collection: Shahid Starrer Beats Saif's 'Bullett Raja' Opening Weekend Figures, Earns ₹30.59 crore