HTC Desire SV up for Grabs in India at ₹ 21,799
The android-powered device, which was released in Singapore two weeks ago, is currently available in India through the online retailer Saholic.com. According to the retailer's website, the buyers will get the device in hand within four business days from the date of purchase.
The new smartphone sports a screen of 4.3-inch Super LCD 2 with 800 x 480 pixels of resolution and the device houses a dual-core 1GHz Krait processor. The handset packs a 768MB RAM with 4GB of internal storage and runs on Android 4.0 blended with HTC Sense 4.1.
On the connectivity front, the device hosts Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 along with a 3.5 mm stereo audio jack. Furthermore, the device boasts Beats Audio sound enhancement which allows the user to enjoy studio quality audio.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The device comes equipped with an 8-megapixel main camera that features f/2.2 autofocus lens and LED flash. Besides this, the camera also packs BSI sensor which will enable the user to capture the image even when there is low light. The handset packs 1620 mAh Li-ion removable battery.
In India, the device is currently available in Black color. The device is priced little cheaper in India compared to the other countries like Russia where the device has been launched for a price of $470. Along with the HTC Android smartphone, the company has also made available its much anticipated Windows Phone 8-based HTC 8X in the country for a price of ₹ 34,149.
It seems like the company is all geared to take the samartphone market of the country with a spree of android and windows 8 smartphones launch.
According to UNwiredView.com, the Taiwanese manufacturer has seen a dip in the sales for the past couple of months and the company hopes to recapture the lost grounds with the launch of new products in different markets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Watch IPL 2014 Match 10: Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Live Streaming Information
- Fans Voted Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif as Veronica, Archie and Betty
- Lok Sabha Elections 2014: Kejriwal Files Nomination from Varanasi, Accuses Congress, BJP of Spending Black Money on Campaigning
- WhatsApp User-base Breaches Record 500 Million Mark; Indians Form the Biggest Chunk
- Doomsday Asteroids: 26 Multi-Kilotons Explosions on Earth Detected; Will the Next Asteroid Impact be Earth’s Doomsday?
- Ukraine President Calls for New Anti-rebel Offensive as Crisis Deal Falters