Revamped Suzuki Jimny Hits the Road
Suzuki has announced the launch of its revamped Jimny compact 4x4 model with changes to its exterior and interior design.
Jimny compact 4x4 is one of the most popular Suzuki vehicles among consumers looking for an alternative to a small SUV. The vehicle, first launched in 1998, had witnessed a rapturous welcome since its launch. The overhauled version of Jimny embraces few changes in its look and style, whilst it maintains the tough and powerful look of the earlier model. The new version of Jimny arrived in the UK where it has more than 20,000 loyal consumers.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The all-new Jimny packs changes in the front bumper, grille, bonnet and fog lamps. The interior has been redesigned with new seat baric trim along with ISOFIX child seat mountings. The SZ4 variant of the vehicle comes with Breeze Blue optional metallic color while other models spot optional metallic paints.
The Jimny 2013 is powered by a 1.6 litre engine which has undergone a lot of changes from the previous version and the new engine is expected to generate a maximum power of 85 PS and torque of 81 lbft. According to the company, the engine of the vehicle is designed for manual transmission or automatic transmission systems and is expected to give a fuel efficiency of 39.8 mpg and 38.7 mpg respectively. The premium models of the car - SZ3 and SZ4 - also get rear headrests and a redesigned front.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- DC Design’s Refurbished Ford EcoSport SUV Revealed
- Beyond PS4, Xbox One: Piixl’s Jetpack Steam Machine; Nintendo’s Refurbished Wii Remote Plus; GameStick’s Big Partnership
- Scientology 'Super Power' HQ Opens in Florida at a Cost of $80m
- Suzuki Let’s Bookings Open in India; Price, Launch Details
- Audi to Hike Car Price from May in India
- Honda Amaze Anniversary Edition Launched in India ; Price, Feature Details