'Mr India' Sequel to Release in 2014
Fans of the 80's blockbuster "Mr India" will once again see former on-screen couple Anil Kapoor and Sridevi in an ambitious sequel produced by Boney Kapoor.
According to The Times of India (TOI), Anil Kapoor and Sridevi might not be playing the lead roles this time. Salman Khan is also said to be a part of the project and may play 'Mogambo' in the sequel.
Boney says that he cannot think of making a movie without Salman in it. "He is in Mr India 2 and also in the sequel to No Entry," he said.
The movie is slated to hit theatres in 2014 and the original "Mr India" will be available in 3D a few weeks ahead of the sequel's release.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Anurag Basu was initially asked to direct the project. Boney eventually roped on board Shekhar Kapoor - the original director of the film. "Well, it is too early to talk about this. But yes, Boney and I have been talking about it often," Shekhar told TOI.
Boney Kapoor's next sequel "No Entry Mein Entry", directed by Anees Bazmee, has Bipasha Basu, Lara Dutta and Celina Jaitley among the leading ladies. Apparently, the movie has ten heroines and the search is on for the rest of the actresses. Apart from Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor and Fardeen Khan play double roles.
"The search for the remaining seven actresses continues. This isn't an easy cast to put together," TOI quoted a source close to the project as saying.
"Bipasha, Lara and Celina will be seen in very glamorous roles. They have all agreed to do the film," the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Portland Trail Blazers vs Houston Rockets Game 2 Live Streaming Information
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs Game 2 Live Streaming Information
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Miami Heat vs Charlotte Bobcats Game 2 Live Streaming Information
- Watch IPL 2014 Match 10: Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Live Streaming Information
- Fans Voted Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif as Veronica, Archie and Betty
- Lok Sabha Elections 2014: Kejriwal Files Nomination from Varanasi, Accuses Congress, BJP of Spending Black Money on Campaigning
- OnePlus One Phablet with CyanogenMod 11S Android KitKat OS, 3GB RAM Unveiled; Price, Availability Details
- Supreme Court Asks Govt to Reveal List of Indian Account Holders in German Bank
- Suzuki Let’s Bookings Open in India; Price, Launch Details
- Motorola Moto X Walnut Wood Panel Variant Now Available in India; Price and Specification Details