Shweta Nanda Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on Being a Good Mother
Amitabh Bachchan's daughter Shweta Nanda can't stop praising her sister-in-law Aishwarya Rai for being a doting and caring mother.
Shweta recently spoke about Aishwarya and her one-year-old daughter, Aaradhya. "There isn't much room for any of our inputs, because Aishwarya is doing it all by herself," Hindustan Times quoted her as saying.
"As a result, Aaradhya is doing a lot more than my kids were doing at her age. She's forming words, saying them, and listening to everything we say and absorbing it. She's even taking steps on her own now. Aishwarya's determination is evident," she added.
The Bachchan family was always on guard about the smallest member of the family, but have been regularly giving updates on the child.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
On Aishwarya's 39th birthday, the paparazzi were able to get a full view Aaradhya. Dressed in a white frock and a matching floral headband, the tot grabbed attention with her constant crying at the event that was held to honour Aishwarya with a prestigious civilian award by the French government.
Unlike the rest of her family, Shweta has always kept a low profile. She married Nikhil Nanda, son of industrialist Rajan Nanda, on Feb. 16, 1997, and has two children - Navya Naveli and Agastya. She was last seen at Amitabh's 70th birthday party in Mumbai.
The 38-year-old is living in Delhi with her husband and is often seen around with the Bachchans on important events. "Lately, I've been coming down quite often - once every month or two - but only for up to a week at a time," Shweta said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Salman Khan Lauds Pulkit Samrat, Compares to Aamir Khan
- Box Office Collection: ‘300: Rise of an Empire’ Dominates Over Hindi Releases; ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ Falls
- Busy Priyanka Chopra Keeps Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Madamji' in Waiting
- Salman Khan to Ditch his Bachelor Status Finally?
- Breakup with Ranbir Kapoor Made Me Better Person: Deepika Padukone
- Juhi Chawla's Brother Bobby Passes Away in Coma
- Kareena Kapoor Likely to Star Opposite Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan in YRF's Next Film
- International Women’s Day: 8 South Indian Women who Have Made It Big in Bollywood
- Priyanka Chopra Beats Deepika, Vidya for Politician’s role in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Film
- International Women’s Day: From Mira Nair to Farah Khan, Women Directors in the Industry