Shweta Nanda Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on Being a Good Mother
Amitabh Bachchan's daughter Shweta Nanda can't stop praising her sister-in-law Aishwarya Rai for being a doting and caring mother.
Shweta recently spoke about Aishwarya and her one-year-old daughter, Aaradhya. "There isn't much room for any of our inputs, because Aishwarya is doing it all by herself," Hindustan Times quoted her as saying.
"As a result, Aaradhya is doing a lot more than my kids were doing at her age. She's forming words, saying them, and listening to everything we say and absorbing it. She's even taking steps on her own now. Aishwarya's determination is evident," she added.
The Bachchan family was always on guard about the smallest member of the family, but have been regularly giving updates on the child.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
On Aishwarya's 39th birthday, the paparazzi were able to get a full view Aaradhya. Dressed in a white frock and a matching floral headband, the tot grabbed attention with her constant crying at the event that was held to honour Aishwarya with a prestigious civilian award by the French government.
Unlike the rest of her family, Shweta has always kept a low profile. She married Nikhil Nanda, son of industrialist Rajan Nanda, on Feb. 16, 1997, and has two children - Navya Naveli and Agastya. She was last seen at Amitabh's 70th birthday party in Mumbai.
The 38-year-old is living in Delhi with her husband and is often seen around with the Bachchans on important events. "Lately, I've been coming down quite often - once every month or two - but only for up to a week at a time," Shweta said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Bigg Boss 7: Tanisha Mukherjee’s Family Finally Contacts Actress
- ‘R…Rajkumar’ Critics Review Roundup: Crass Dialogue, Mindless Storyline Make it 2013's Worst Film
- Nelson Mandela Dead: India Mourns Death of Anti-Apartheid Revolutionary; Latest Reactions [PHOTOS]
- ‘Dhoom 3’: Filmmakers and Distributors to Hike Ticket Price?
- ‘Bullett Raja’ Box Office Collection: Saif Starrer Steady in India; ‘Ram-leela’ Dominates
- Bigg Boss 7: After Nishi Kohli, Rajkumar Kohli Supports Armaan-Tanisha Friendship
- ‘Krrish 3’ Box Office Collection: Has Hrithik Starrer Really Shattered ‘Chennai Express’ Record in India?
- Mahesh Babu's '1-Nenokkadine' Rights Acquired by Eros; Audio Launch to be Grand Affair
- 'Bullett Raja' Box Office Collection: Saif Starrer Fails to Pick up in First Week
- No Big Telugu Films in December; Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan, Nithiin to Clash in January 2014
‘Krrish 3’ Box Office Collection: Has Hrithik Starrer Really Shattered ‘Chennai Express’ Record in India?
‘Ram-leela’ Box Office Collection: Ranveer-Deepika Starrer Becomes 4th Highest Grossing Film in India