Sean Paul, Enrique Iglesias Praise Priyanka Chopra’s Debut Single ‘In My City’
Priyanka Chopra's new single "In My City" is not only getting applauds from the bollywood industry. International celebrities are also coming forward to praise the actress for her singing prowess.
The 30-year-old actress has now expanded her fan base with her new singing career. The latest celebrity who voiced his appreciation for her is Jamaican artist Sean Paul. The reggae singer even expressed his desire to meet her.
"PC is a stunner! I have heard In my city ... India is a talented country ... With such a single, PC sure does have fans worldwide. I like her and I'd love to meet her," Sean Paul told Hindustan Times.
Earlier, Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias said he is in the awe of Priyanka's new single. "Priyanka Chopra ... I got to meet her and also managed to see a few of her movies. I loved them! She is great and simply unbelievable." he said adding, "I also recently heard her single, it was pretty good. I enjoyed it."
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Another Hollywood star who expressed liking to Priyanka's album was Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
"I came across Priyanka's new track and found the song very upbeat and refreshing. She is beautiful and extremely talented. The song is going on my iPod list," The Dark Knight Rises actor said, to which he got which he received an immediate response from the actress saying, "Thank u Joseph!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- International Women’s Day: 8 South Indian Women who Have Made It Big in Bollywood
- New Fiat Punto Facelift Caught Testing Again; India Launch Soon
- Maruti Suzuki to Launch Alto K10 AMT by 2014 End: Report
- Ukraine Standoff Intensifies, Russia says Sanctions will 'Boomerang'
- Kejriwal takes Aim at Modi's Economic Model
- Syria War: Not Revolution But Muslims Killing Innocent, says Former ISIS Terror Enlistee [VIDEO]