Amrita Arora Gives Birth to Second Baby Boy
Bollywood actress Amrita Arora and her husband Shakeel Ladak welcomed their second baby boy in Mumbai on Saturday, said her brother-in-law, Arbaaz Khan.
Arbaaz, the husband of Amrita's elder sister Malaika Arora, announced on Saturday that Amrita gave birth to a baby boy for the second time.
"Yipppeeeee! Amrita and Shakeel have another baby boy!!! He's too cute! Congrats," the actor-producer said on Twitter.
Malika confirmed the reports to IANS through an SMS saying: "Yes, she has been blessed with a baby boy." She did not reveal any further details.
British Indian film actress Sophie Choudry, who is a friend of Amrita, congratulated her on Twitter.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"Big big love to my dear friend @amuarora (Amrita Arora's twitter name)! She's delivered a baby boy,MashAllah! May God bless the beautiful mummy & baby with good health!♥" Sophie tweeted.
Amrita married Ladak, a business man, in 2009 and gave birth to their first son, Azaan, in 2010.
She started her acting career in 2002 movie "Kitne Door Kitne Paas" opposite Fardeen Khan which failed at the box office. After that she appeared in more than 18 films, but out of that only two or three films were successful at the box office.
In 2012, the 31-year-old actress announced that she was expecting her second child.
Though heavily pregnant, the actress was spotted attending Bollywood's Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's wedding celebrations this week.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- International Women’s Day: 8 South Indian Women who Have Made It Big in Bollywood
- Priyanka Chopra Beats Deepika, Vidya for Politician’s role in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Film
- International Women’s Day: From Mira Nair to Farah Khan, Women Directors in the Industry
- ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Season 7 Episode 12: Why Couldn’t Patti Stanger find Emil Chynn's Match?
- Ukraine Standoff Intensifies, Russia says Sanctions will 'Boomerang'
- Kejriwal takes Aim at Modi's Economic Model