Mary Kom to Walk the Ramp for Shabana Azmi
Olympic bronze medallist Mary Kom will walk the ramp for actress Shabana Azmi's Mijwan Welfare Society (MWS) on September 3.
"Mary Kom to walk the ramp for Mijwan Sonnets in Fabric on Sep 3. She is such a role model and our Mijwan school girls are over the moon," tweeted Shabana.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The show will be held at the Grand Hyatt in Mumbai where the 29-year-old boxer will be among other celebrities who have agreed to support a noble cause. MNS is an NGO that works for the empowerment of girl children in rural India and will hold the "Mijwan Sonnets In Fabric" for the third consecutive year.
Deepika Padukone, Karan Johar and Imran Khan will wear clothes made by the NGO's girls at the event, which also be attended by Amy Jackson, Arjun Kapoor, Chiraag Paswan, Chitrangada Singh, Dia Mirza, Imtiaz Ali, Kalki Koechlin, Kunal Kapoor, Malaika Arora Khan, Neha Dhupia, Parineeti Chopra, Prateik, Rohit Roy, Rohit Shetty, Sameera Reddy, Shahana Goswami, Shahzanne Padamsee and Yuvraj Singh according to a report by IANS.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Congress Breaks Losing Streak; Wins Mizoram
- Samsung Confirms Android 4.3 Roll-out Resumes for Galaxy S3 in UK
- India: Common Man's Party Ushers in Broomstick Revolution
- Nissan to Kick-start Online Car Sales in India
- Little India Riot: Incident Raises Fear of Backlash
- Tata Motors Mulls Price Hike for Passenger Vehicle Segment
- Gionee Pioneer P3 with Quad-Core Processor Launched in India for ₹7,499
- Singapore’s Little India Hit by Riots, Many Vehicles Torched and 18 Injured
- Deepika Padukone Okay with Turning Down 'Fast and Furious 7'
- 80,000 People, 60 World Leaders to Attend One of the Largest Funerals in History
Madhya Pradesh Election Result: BJP's Shivraj Singh Chouhan to Continue as CM, Jyotiraditya Scindia Upset