Mary Kom to Walk the Ramp for Shabana Azmi
Olympic bronze medallist Mary Kom will walk the ramp for actress Shabana Azmi's Mijwan Welfare Society (MWS) on September 3.
"Mary Kom to walk the ramp for Mijwan Sonnets in Fabric on Sep 3. She is such a role model and our Mijwan school girls are over the moon," tweeted Shabana.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The show will be held at the Grand Hyatt in Mumbai where the 29-year-old boxer will be among other celebrities who have agreed to support a noble cause. MNS is an NGO that works for the empowerment of girl children in rural India and will hold the "Mijwan Sonnets In Fabric" for the third consecutive year.
Deepika Padukone, Karan Johar and Imran Khan will wear clothes made by the NGO's girls at the event, which also be attended by Amy Jackson, Arjun Kapoor, Chiraag Paswan, Chitrangada Singh, Dia Mirza, Imtiaz Ali, Kalki Koechlin, Kunal Kapoor, Malaika Arora Khan, Neha Dhupia, Parineeti Chopra, Prateik, Rohit Roy, Rohit Shetty, Sameera Reddy, Shahana Goswami, Shahzanne Padamsee and Yuvraj Singh according to a report by IANS.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 with Built-in Projector Launched
- ‘Jodha Akbar’ Serial: Director Santram Verma Refutes Sexual Abuse Allegations made by Paridhi Sharma
- ‘Revolver Rani’ Reviews Roundup: Kangana Impresses Again, but Film Disappoints
- Honda Activa 125 Price Revealed; Launch on 28 April
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Edition Teased Online; Tipped to Launch in May
- NTT DoCoMo to Exit India, Unload Entire Stake in Tata Teleservices - Sources
- Watch Europa League Semifinal First Leg: Sevilla vs Valencia Live Streaming Information
- Watch Europa League Semifinal: Benfica vs Juventus Live Streaming Information
- Anushka Sharma-Sidharth Malhotra to Team up for 'Priceless' Remake: Report
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors Game 3 Live Streaming Information