Mary Kom to Walk the Ramp for Shabana Azmi
Olympic bronze medallist Mary Kom will walk the ramp for actress Shabana Azmi's Mijwan Welfare Society (MWS) on September 3.
"Mary Kom to walk the ramp for Mijwan Sonnets in Fabric on Sep 3. She is such a role model and our Mijwan school girls are over the moon," tweeted Shabana.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The show will be held at the Grand Hyatt in Mumbai where the 29-year-old boxer will be among other celebrities who have agreed to support a noble cause. MNS is an NGO that works for the empowerment of girl children in rural India and will hold the "Mijwan Sonnets In Fabric" for the third consecutive year.
Deepika Padukone, Karan Johar and Imran Khan will wear clothes made by the NGO's girls at the event, which also be attended by Amy Jackson, Arjun Kapoor, Chiraag Paswan, Chitrangada Singh, Dia Mirza, Imtiaz Ali, Kalki Koechlin, Kunal Kapoor, Malaika Arora Khan, Neha Dhupia, Parineeti Chopra, Prateik, Rohit Roy, Rohit Shetty, Sameera Reddy, Shahana Goswami, Shahzanne Padamsee and Yuvraj Singh according to a report by IANS.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Economic Data Likely to Point to Weak Growth, High Inflation
- Indian Politician’s Grandson Among Passengers in Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370, Family Awaits Disaster
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Leaked: Release Date and Features to Expect
- Climate Change and Rain Helped Genghis Khan Create the Mongolian Empire – Study
- Great Grandson of Mahatma Gandhi Blames Rahul for Using Name of Father of the Nation for Electioneering
- Idea Launches Ultra II and Id 1000 3G Android Smartphones in India; Price And Specs Details
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Spy Shots Hit Web; Speculated Launch and Features Details
- NBA Preview: Houston Rockets vs Oklahoma City Thunder Live Streaming Information
- India, US Can Achieve a Lot Together: Barack Obama
- Kannada Actor Diganth to Work in Yograj Bhat's Next