Pakistani Starlet Mona Lizza to Relaunch Acting Career with ‘Murder 3’
Pakistani actress Mona Lizza is all set to make a comeback in Bollywood with Mukesh Bhatt's "Murder 3". The 26-year-old model and actress made her Bollywood debut in Himesh Reshammiya's "Kajraare" in 2010.
The Bhatt camp, which is known for introducing fresh faces in Bollywood, will now cast Lizza as the lead actress opposite Randeep Hooda in the thriller film. The movie, which is a sequel to the 2011 film "Murder 2", also features Aditi Rao Hydari in one of the lead roles.
"I was told that the Bhatts saw a promise in me when I auditioned for Kajraare and cast me in it," Lizza said according to the Daily Mail.
Lizza, who is rechristened Sara Loren for the film, is currently shooting in Cape Town for the film. The actress will join the league of Mallika Sherawat and Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez, who were previously featured in the Murder series.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
She insisted that her name was rechristened for numerological reasons. "The new name is more suitable for me according to numerologists," she said.
There were rumors that the Lizza had replaced Aditi, who rose to fame with Sudhir Mishra's 2011 film "Yeh Saali Zindagi", as the lead actress of the film.
However, Aditi's manager slashed the report saying that she is very much in the film and is currently shooting in South Africa.
The film also marks the directorial debut of Mukesh Bhatt's son Vishesh.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Kannada Actor Diganth to Work in Yograj Bhat's Next
- After SRK, Big B and Sunny Leone, Ranbir Kapoor to Dance on Honey Singh’s Tune?
- Salman Khan Lauds Pulkit Samrat, Compares to Aamir Khan
- Box Office Collection: ‘Queen’ Dominates Over ‘Gulaab Gang’, ‘Total Siyapaa’ Worldwide
- Champions League Preview: Atletico Madrid vs AC Milan Live Streaming Information
- Champions League Preview: Bayern Munich vs Arsenal Live Streaming Information