Kate Middleton, Prince Harry Top Vanity Fair's ‘International Best-Dressed’ List
Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, topped Vanity Fair's annual International Best Dressed List for the third consecutive time, with brother-in-law Prince Harry also making it to the year's best dressed list.
Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, failed to make it to the list with wife and younger brother.
Kate Middleton will grace the cover of the magazine's September issue, impressing fashionistas with her style and high street attire choices in the first year of her official duties as the wife of Prince William.
According to the magazine, Prince Charles spent an estimated $55,000 (around ₹3,000,000) on his daughter-in-law's wardrobe, but Middleton selected her own wardrobe from a mix of designers such as Alice Temperley and Alexander McQueen.
Thirty-year-old Middleton had set trends around the world even before she entered the royal family. With the help of her designers Kate topped the list, beating other influential actresses and models across the world.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Other well-known personalities who also made it to the list include Lea Seydoux, Elettra Wiedemann, Diane Kruger, Fan Bingbing, Jessica Chastain Poppy Delavigne and musician Alicia Keys. British actor Colin Firth with his Italian producer wife Livia made the best-dressed couples list.
Prince Harry topped the men's best-dressed list followed by Gisele Bundchen's quarterback husband Tom Brady, Rapper Jay-Z, "Today" show anchor Matt Lauer and "60 Minutes" correspondent Morley Safer.
Other royals who made it to the list are Sheikha Moza Bint Nasser of Qatar, Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, and Monaco royal and Gucci model Charlotte Casiraghi.
More than 2000 fashion industry professionals, journalists, taste-makers and past winners voted for the Vanity Fair best-dressed rundown.
Click here to see the full list.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Oscar 2014: Watch Best Dressed Actresses at 86th Academy Awards [PHOTOS]
- Oscars 2014: Cate Blanchett, Angelina Jolie, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence and Other Stars Dazzle on Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
- Oscars 2014 Fun Moments: Jennifer Lawrence is the Diva of the 'Fall', She Photobombs like a Boss, Amy Adams Talks about the Kiss with JLaw
- Kate Middleton Pregnant With Twins? Revealed Why Duchess of Cambridge And Prince William Left Prince George for Second Honey Moon
- Kate Middleton Pregnant Again, The Baby Bump Has Twins: Is it A Hoax?
- Maori King Rejects Prince William And Kate Middleton’s Short Visit