Bizarre Animal Friendships: World’s Most Amazing and Outstanding Bonds [PHOTOS]
Have you ever heard of the surprising bonding between dogs, cats, birds and other animals? Yes, it's true that animals make the most unlikely friendships on earth that will leave us wondering, "Even we can't get along like that".
In her book titled "Unlikely Friendship", Jennifer Holland tells a heartwarming tale of animals which bond in the most unexpected ways. Holland, a National Geographic magazine writer, documented 47 remarkable stories of animals that have nothing in common but share a strong sense of kinship unlike any other.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Over the years, animal lovers have captured amazing and unforeseen moments of the bizarre friendships that exist in the animal world.
Here are a couple of snapshots, from a cat caring for a mouse to a chimpanzee feeding milk to a 60-day-old tiger cub, that define friendship in its own way:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Kris Jenner Faces Health Scare After Flaunting Figure in Bikini
- Japan’s Whale Meat Eating Likened to Kangaroo Meat Eating in Australia
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 370: Western Center for Journalism Report Links Edward Snowden, bin Laden, The Carlyle Group & Jacob Rothschild to Missing Boeing 777
- Australia TripAdvisor's Top Dream Destination; New Zealand in 5th Place
- Asian Stocks Flat after China PMI Meets Expectations
- Obama Says Disputed Islands within Scope of US-Japan Security Treaty