'Jism 2’ Uncensored Promos to Sober Down for TV; Watch the Un-Cut Teasers (VIDEOS)
"Jism 2" makers released the un-cut bold version of its first promo and song online after not getting clearance from the censor board. However, the teasers, which are expected to roll out on Tuesday, will be sobered down in view of the sensitivity of the television audience.
The online version is overtly sexy and steamy. However, according to the makers, the television trailers will not be completely sexed down but will be toned down to an extent that is acceptable for all age groups.
"The TV promos will be censored. We do respect the censor board. What we can't release on TV, we are releasing online. With TV you don't have a choice, but when you will go to see the film, you do have a choice to buy your tickets," Dino Morea, the film's co-producer, told IANS.
The online trailer of the film starring International porn star Sunny Leone, actor Randeep Hoda and Arunoday Singh are "A" rated clippings, and have fetched overwhelming response till date. Within three days of being released, the promos have crossed nearly 1.5 million viewers on YouTube.
"We released our first promo online on Friday and second promo just today (Monday) afternoon. We crossed million hits in 36 hours. The reviews are phenomenal so far," he said.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
About the film, Dino said, "Yes, it is an A-film. We have asked for an A-certificate. The film is in the post production stage right now. The first promo of 'Jism 2' will be released on TV from tomorrow, a censored version. We are planning to release our first trailer with either Bol Bachchan or Cocktail."
Meanwhile, the director of the film Pooja Bhatt announced on the micro-blogging site that the music of "Jism 2" will be available on sale from July 7, and that the film will hit theatres with an "A" certificate on Aug 3.
Talking about the uproar over the censor board ratings, Dino said, "Whenever we release any promos on TV, we need to meet the requirement of U/A certificate by the censor board. You have to alter your promos to meet the standards set by the censor board for TV," adding that "there is no conflict on this."
"So, basically the uncensored version will go online and a toned down, censored or acceptable version for all age (group) will go on TV. This is our double barrel market planning," he added.
After two hit promos on the internet, the filmmakers are planning to release the third song "Maula" too.
"If you've loved #Yeh Jism Hai To Kya' and Abhi-Abhi, wait till you hear #Maula"! Ali Azmat's vocals will take your breath away!," Jism 2 team announced on Twitter.
Jism 2's second promo song 'Abhi Abhi'
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Justin Bieber’s Revenge On Drake Bell: Crashes His Album Launch Party, Gets Fans Screaming For Him
- Drake's 'Love Child' Photo Goes Viral: Woman Named Shirdkevia Myrick Calls Canadian Rapper Father of her Child
- 'Comedy Nights with Kapil': Show Host Sharma Refutes Quitting Reports
- Karan Johar Takes Digs at Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's Romance
- ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Star Ian Somerhalder Dating Molly Swenson?
- Brazilian Tycoon Batista Investigated for Financial Crimes - Reports
- Drone Diving to Record Level in Malaysian Plane Search
- Miley Cyrus Possessed by the Devil, According to Woman from Her Hometown
- Mimi-Nikko’s Sex Tape: ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Co-Stars Not Happy with Faust’s New Found Fame?
- India Passes Halfway Mark in Election with BJP Gaining Strength