Siri was Better Before Apple Bought it, says Apple Co-founder
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak says Siri, the much talked about iOS 5 voice recognition feature which came with iPhone 4S, was better before Apple bought it.
Siri was introduced as an iOS application in the App Store by Siri, Inc, which was acquired by the Cupertino tech giant in 2010.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Talking to TimesUnion, Wozniak said that Siri was capable of delivering a better performance before Apple bought it as it was more intelligent than present Siri on iPhone 4S. Siri would know when you ask it for the five biggest lakes in California or for prime numbers greater than 87, according to Wozniak.
However Siri is expected to get more intelligent in iOS 6. Now users would get new types of answers about sports, movies and more information on restaurants. And many more features are expected to be added in iOS 6, which is still in beta stage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- 7 Aussies, 2 Infants Among 239 People Aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Feared Lost Over Vietnam Airspace – Reports
- Asteroid March 2014: NASA's Hubble Space Telescope Captures P/2013 R3 Asteroid Disintegration
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: The Hunt for the Golden Popcorn Begins! Everything You Want to Know
- Apple Release Round Up: iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2 Fall Release plus Top Killer Features to Expect
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite vs. iPad Mini Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Motorola Moto G vs. Nokia Lumia 520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia