Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ‘Slim and Beautiful’ at Bulgari Event [PHOTOS]
After walking the red carpet at the Cannes films festival 2012, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan appeared in public again on Tuesday to attend the opening of the Bulgari Hotel and Residences, London, and she looked beautiful.
The former Miss World, who was criticized for her post-baby weight gain, seems to have lost a lot of weight. She looked slimmer and stunning in a Sabyasachi black and white anarkali kurta and open hair.
The actress was invited as a special guest to attend the event, where she met Italian actress-filmmaker-author Isabella Rossellini.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"Though it was a brief exchange, Ash found Isabella to be very warm. They chatted on B-Town films where Isabella expressed a desire to visit India soon. Ash invited her to be her guest. Ash told her that it was a dream come true to meet her. Both had to leave soon as they had another event to attend, but they plan to keep in touch on mail," Times of India quoted a source close to Aishwarya as saying.
"Dev and Ash were heard discussing movies in general from both Bollywood and Hollywood," the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Congress Breaks Losing Streak; Wins Mizoram
- Samsung Confirms Android 4.3 Roll-out Resumes for Galaxy S3 in UK
- India: Common Man's Party Ushers in Broomstick Revolution
- Long Term Tottenham Target Leandro Damiao Edges Closer to Move - Report
- Katie Hopkins in Fresh Row over Kaychanel X Factor Tweet
- North Korea: Kim Jong-un Purged Uncle's Name 'Removed from KCNA Reports'
Paul Walker's Funeral: Fans and Car Enthusiasts Hold Memorial for 'Fast & Furious' Star; Family to Bid Farewell this Week