Aishwarya-SRK Dream Jodi In The Offing? Aish May Make a Comeback After Aaradhya’s Birth
In the midst of what seems to be a never-ending weight gain debate, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan may soon be making a comeback in Bollywood, and this time revive her on-screen romance with Shah Rukh Khan.
Grapevine has it that the 38-year-old actress, who's been on mummy duty since the birth of her first child Aaradhya Bachchan in November last year, has been reportedly roped in to play alongside King Khan in a Hindi remake of Tamil film "Ramanaa".
It is said that Sanjay Leela Bhansali will produce the Hindi version of the south Indian flick. The original action-packed movie released in 2002 starred superstar Vijaykanth and Simran.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
However, it is not sure if Aishwarya will be a part of the upcoming movie. It was reported earlier that she may play a part opposite Shah Rukh in "Bajirao Mastani", but Sonam Kapoor has taken up the role.
Rumour also has it that Aishwarya would act in Ram Gopal Varma's third venture "Sarkar 3" but Varma denied in a tweet that read, ""Sarkar 3" is being planned... Amitji and Abhishek will feature in it but contrary to reports Aishwarya won't be... script is still under progress".
Meanwhile, the former Miss World has been under intense criticism for not losing weight, especially after photos of her with a double chin hit the internet. As of now, Aishwarya has made no claims of a comeback on the big screen, given that she is still reeling in the joy of motherhood.
When asked earlier this year about his wife's plans and future projects, Abhishek Bachchan replied, "As and when she wants to come back, is completely her decision. As and when she decides, when she sees a script she is inspired by - the decision is entirely hers".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- ‘Bullett Raja’ Box Office Collection: Saif Starrer Earns ₹34 Crore in Week 1
- Bigg Boss 7: Tanisha Mukherjee’s Family Finally Contacts Actress
- ‘R…Rajkumar’ Critics Review Roundup: Crass Dialogue, Mindless Storyline Make it 2013's Worst Film
- Nelson Mandela Dead: India Mourns Death of Anti-Apartheid Revolutionary; Latest Reactions [PHOTOS]
- ‘Dhoom 3’: Filmmakers and Distributors to Hike Ticket Price?
- ‘Bullett Raja’ Box Office Collection: Saif Starrer Steady in India; ‘Ram-leela’ Dominates
- Bigg Boss 7: After Nishi Kohli, Rajkumar Kohli Supports Armaan-Tanisha Friendship
- ‘Krrish 3’ Box Office Collection: Has Hrithik Starrer Really Shattered ‘Chennai Express’ Record in India?
- Mahesh Babu's '1-Nenokkadine' Rights Acquired by Eros; Audio Launch to be Grand Affair
- 'Bullett Raja' Box Office Collection: Saif Starrer Fails to Pick up in First Week
‘Krrish 3’ Box Office Collection: Has Hrithik Starrer Really Shattered ‘Chennai Express’ Record in India?