Cannes 2012: Who Looked The Best At Red Carpet- Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor, Freida Pinto, Mallika Sherawat And Other Bollywood Celebs (PHOTOS)
Several B-Town celebrities, including Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor, Mallika Sherawat, Freida Pinto and others walked the coveted Cannes red carpet this year.
The former Miss World, Aishwarya, touted as “world’s most beautiful woman”, walked the red carpet for 11th year in a row. She looked stunning as she arrived in a grey floor-length glittery gown at the Cannes premiere of Cosmopolis. Criticized for her post-baby weight gain, the actress graced the event with poise and style.
She donned a chikankari work gold embroidered sari designed by Indian designer Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Take a look at the Indian actresses who sizzled at the Cannes Film Festival this year and tell us who do you think looked the best.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: City Keep Tab on Gunners Defender for Summer Move
- IPL-Twitter Partnership Set to Enhance On Air, On Ground and Online Experience for Fans
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 10 Spoilers: Cristina Dies as she Prepares to Move to Europe?
- 'Tenaliraman': Will Vadivelu's Comeback Film Strike Gold at Box Office?
- 7 Things to Know about 'Divergent' Star and Shailene Woodley's Rumored Boyfriend Theo James