Cannes 2012: Who Looked The Best At Red Carpet- Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor, Freida Pinto, Mallika Sherawat And Other Bollywood Celebs (PHOTOS)
Several B-Town celebrities, including Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor, Mallika Sherawat, Freida Pinto and others walked the coveted Cannes red carpet this year.
The former Miss World, Aishwarya, touted as “world’s most beautiful woman”, walked the red carpet for 11th year in a row. She looked stunning as she arrived in a grey floor-length glittery gown at the Cannes premiere of Cosmopolis. Criticized for her post-baby weight gain, the actress graced the event with poise and style.
She donned a chikankari work gold embroidered sari designed by Indian designer Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Take a look at the Indian actresses who sizzled at the Cannes Film Festival this year and tell us who do you think looked the best.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- The World Reacts to Death of Nelson Mandela
- Lady Gaga Naked on Cover of Candy Transsexual Magazine
- Quip Launches Android App to Accelerate Challenge to Microsoft Office
- Alexander Wang Collaborates with Beats by Dr Dre
- Miss Earth 2013: Miss India Sobhita Dhulipala Strong Contender to Win Title?
- Big Day Out 2014: Top 3 Bands to Replace Blur Following Show’s Cancellation [VIDEO]
‘Krrish 3’ Box Office Collection: Has Hrithik Starrer Really Shattered ‘Chennai Express’ Record in India?
‘Ram-leela’ Box Office Collection: Ranveer-Deepika Starrer Becomes 4th Highest Grossing Film in India