Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to Walk Cannes Red Carpet Today; Will She Introduce Daughter Aaradhya to the World?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is all set to grace the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival today.
The former Miss World, who has been attending Cannes from 2002, will walk the red carpet on Thursday and Friday amidst recent controversy over her post-baby weight gain.
The actress has been recently criticized for the "oodles of weight" she has gained post-baby, opening up debate among the people in the film industry.
The actress will be attending the event as the brand ambassador of cosmetic brand L'Oreal to raise funds for 'fight against AIDS' at an auction there.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The buzz is that the new mother will stick to Indian attire this year and will wear a cream saree with golden embroidery on it designed by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. Aish will also be seen wearing an anarkali dress which is also designed by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.
According to sources, the actress left for Cannes on Monday night along with mother Brinda, six-months-old daughter Aaradhya Bachchan and her make-up artists' team.
Rumours are doing the rounds that Aish's daughter Aaradhya will make public appearance at the 65th International Film Festival.
The world is waiting with baited breath to catch a glimpse of Aish's daughter. But will rumours turn true; will Aaradhya make her first appearance at Cannes?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- HIV Cure: 5 Ongoing Major Researches to Lead Functional Cure and End False Hope
- Supposedly Already Cured, 2 Men Infected Again of HIV AIDS Virus
- US Porn Industry Halts Filming After Third Performer Contracts HIV
- Nelson Mandela: The Man Whose Courage and Conviction Changed the World Forever
- Nelson Mandela Dies Aged 95
- Permanent Cure for HIV: Radioimmunotherapy Helps Heal Infection Completely
- New HIV Strain Discovered to Develop AIDS within Five Years Which Further Delays Functional Cure
- Lethal Football Flares Fuelled by Hooligan-Friendly Websites and Social Media
- Apple Displays Red Logo For World AIDS Day 2013, Tim Cook Tweets Support
- Understanding the Weight Reduction Potential of Yoga