Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to Walk Cannes Red Carpet Today; Will She Introduce Daughter Aaradhya to the World?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is all set to grace the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival today.
The former Miss World, who has been attending Cannes from 2002, will walk the red carpet on Thursday and Friday amidst recent controversy over her post-baby weight gain.
The actress has been recently criticized for the "oodles of weight" she has gained post-baby, opening up debate among the people in the film industry.
The actress will be attending the event as the brand ambassador of cosmetic brand L'Oreal to raise funds for 'fight against AIDS' at an auction there.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The buzz is that the new mother will stick to Indian attire this year and will wear a cream saree with golden embroidery on it designed by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. Aish will also be seen wearing an anarkali dress which is also designed by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.
According to sources, the actress left for Cannes on Monday night along with mother Brinda, six-months-old daughter Aaradhya Bachchan and her make-up artists' team.
Rumours are doing the rounds that Aish's daughter Aaradhya will make public appearance at the 65th International Film Festival.
The world is waiting with baited breath to catch a glimpse of Aish's daughter. But will rumours turn true; will Aaradhya make her first appearance at Cannes?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- International Women’s Day: From Mira Nair to Farah Khan, Women Directors in the Industry
- Second Baby Born with HIV Cured Within Hours After Birth: Could AIDS be Cured With Early Treatment?
- Can HIV be Completely Cured with an Early Treatment? Second Baby Cured of HIV Infection in US
- Ukrainians Given Leeway To Aussie Visas
- Khloe Kardashian’s House Robbed, Jewellery Worth Over $200,000 Missing
- HIV Cure: Vaccine or AIDS Cure Getting Close, as Experts Find Antibodies Capable of Fighting Infection
- Sexy in a Tuxedo: From Angelina Jolie to Ellen Page - Women Who Ditched Their Gowns and Wore Tuxedos at the Red Carpet [SEE PICTURES]
- Google Declines ‘Dallas Buyers Club’ Makers Request to Censor Comcast, The Pirate Bay links of the Film still Accessible
- Oscar 2014: Most Memorable Moments at the Academy Award Ceremony
- 2014 Oscars: ‘Dallas Buyers Club’ Matthew McConaughey Wins, Sorry Leo...