Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to Walk Cannes Red Carpet Today; Will She Introduce Daughter Aaradhya to the World?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is all set to grace the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival today.
The former Miss World, who has been attending Cannes from 2002, will walk the red carpet on Thursday and Friday amidst recent controversy over her post-baby weight gain.
The actress has been recently criticized for the "oodles of weight" she has gained post-baby, opening up debate among the people in the film industry.
The actress will be attending the event as the brand ambassador of cosmetic brand L'Oreal to raise funds for 'fight against AIDS' at an auction there.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The buzz is that the new mother will stick to Indian attire this year and will wear a cream saree with golden embroidery on it designed by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. Aish will also be seen wearing an anarkali dress which is also designed by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.
According to sources, the actress left for Cannes on Monday night along with mother Brinda, six-months-old daughter Aaradhya Bachchan and her make-up artists' team.
Rumours are doing the rounds that Aish's daughter Aaradhya will make public appearance at the 65th International Film Festival.
The world is waiting with baited breath to catch a glimpse of Aish's daughter. But will rumours turn true; will Aaradhya make her first appearance at Cannes?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Cannes Film Festival 2014: Abhishek Bachchan to Accompany Aishwarya Rai
- Selena Gomez Supports Children's Rights While Justin Supports Literacy Programs
- Female Condom FC2 'Approved For Sale' in New Zealand to Fight HIV
- Kanye West Begs with Hollywood’s Hot Shots to let Kim Kardashian be a Part of Inner Circle Parties
- HIV Cure: Transplant Drugs to Replace Antiretroviral Therapy Due to Higher Chances of Curing AIDS
- HIV, AIDS Treatment: Cytodyn's PRO 140 Shows Big Potential
- Apple Leads List of $1.64 Trillion in Stockpile; Q2 April 23 Forecast Within Reach?
- 4 New Android Games Worth Trying Out: Plants vs. Zombies 2 Far Future, Captain America: TWS, Little Big Adventure, and Swordigo
- Rihanna is Fashion Icon of the Year; Sells LA Mansion for $15M [SLIDESHOW]
- MH370 Crash: Indian Ocean ‘Nightmare’ for Search Operatives but Search On till Hope is Gone, PM says