Cannes 2012 Red Carpet Celebrity Fashion: The Hits, the Misses And the Sexiest On Day Four And Five (PHOTOS)
Red carpet arrivals at Cannes Film Festival are the most awaited moments of the ten-day-long event.
On day four and five, though the red carpet fashion was a little mellowed, singer Cheryl Cole managed to awe the crowd in a ravishing white full-length gown accessorized with a glittering red pouch that was perfectly complementing the red fur base of her dress.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The former X Factor judge stole the show in the sizzling hot Stéphane Rolland Couture costume. Other than her, there were several Hollywood celebrities who graced the red carpet on day four and five including Diane Kruger, Jessica Chastain, Berenice Marlohe, Berenice Bejo, Bianca Balti, Sarah Marshall and Lily Cole.
Take a look at the hits and misses at Cannes red carpet, Day 04 and 05.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Mimi-Nikko’s Sex Tape: ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Co-Stars Not Happy with Faust’s New Found Fame?
- Katrina Kaif Acting Cold towards Hrithik Roshan on 'Bang Bang' Sets?
- 7 Things to Know about 'Divergent' Star and Shailene Woodley's Rumored Boyfriend Theo James
- Heidi Klum Bares It All for Younger Boyfriend Vito Schnabel, Goes Topless In a Mexico Beach
- ‘Divergent’ Movie Fans Love Shailene Woodley and Theo James Pairing, Now Dubbed as ‘Sheo’
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Teen: Is Lawsuit a Publicity Stunt?
- Mimi Faust 'Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta' Co-Stars Envious of Sex Tape Popularity
- ‘Game of Thrones' Season 4, Episode 3: Five Clues After the Purple Wedding, Get Ready for “Breaker of Chains” [VIDEO]
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Shocked in a New Episode of 'Deal With It'
- Drug Addiction? Real Reason Behind Miley Cyrus Hospitalization