Cannes 2012 Red Carpet Celebrity Fashion: The Hits, the Misses And the Sexiest On Day Four And Five (PHOTOS)
Red carpet arrivals at Cannes Film Festival are the most awaited moments of the ten-day-long event.
On day four and five, though the red carpet fashion was a little mellowed, singer Cheryl Cole managed to awe the crowd in a ravishing white full-length gown accessorized with a glittering red pouch that was perfectly complementing the red fur base of her dress.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The former X Factor judge stole the show in the sizzling hot Stéphane Rolland Couture costume. Other than her, there were several Hollywood celebrities who graced the red carpet on day four and five including Diane Kruger, Jessica Chastain, Berenice Marlohe, Berenice Bejo, Bianca Balti, Sarah Marshall and Lily Cole.
Take a look at the hits and misses at Cannes red carpet, Day 04 and 05.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- 'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Dean Winchester Makes a Deal with the Devil Crowley, Watch the Episode 10 'Road Trip' Promo Video
- Adam Levine's New Advert Features "The Morning After"
- Carrie Underwood Starrer 'The Sound of Music Live' - Twitter Reactions [VIDEO]
- One Direction's Harry Styles Goes On Second Date with Kendall Jenner
- Miranda Kerr's Rumoured Australian Boyfriend, James Packer: Five Things You Have to Know
- 'The Originals' Spoilers: New Chapter Begins on January 14, Watch Episode 10 'The Casket Girls' Promo Video
- British Talent Shines at Royal Premiere of Mandela: The Long Walk To Freedom
- Who is Wonder Woman Gal Gadot? Seven Facts about Fast & Furious Actress
- Did The Kardashians Send Out Illuminati Christmas Card?
- AACTA Awards 2014: 3rd Aussie Oscars Complete List of Nominees [VIDEO]
‘Krrish 3’ Box Office Collection: Has Hrithik Starrer Really Shattered ‘Chennai Express’ Record in India?
‘Ram-leela’ Box Office Collection: Ranveer-Deepika Starrer Becomes 4th Highest Grossing Film in India