Cannes 2012 Red Carpet Celebrity Fashion: The Hits, the Misses And the Sexiest On Day Four And Five (PHOTOS)
Red carpet arrivals at Cannes Film Festival are the most awaited moments of the ten-day-long event.
On day four and five, though the red carpet fashion was a little mellowed, singer Cheryl Cole managed to awe the crowd in a ravishing white full-length gown accessorized with a glittering red pouch that was perfectly complementing the red fur base of her dress.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The former X Factor judge stole the show in the sizzling hot Stéphane Rolland Couture costume. Other than her, there were several Hollywood celebrities who graced the red carpet on day four and five including Diane Kruger, Jessica Chastain, Berenice Marlohe, Berenice Bejo, Bianca Balti, Sarah Marshall and Lily Cole.
Take a look at the hits and misses at Cannes red carpet, Day 04 and 05.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- ‘True Blood’ Final Season [Season 7] Spoilers: There is No One Left! [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Amid Sex Change Issues 'Still Love' Ex-wife Kris Jenner
- 'Home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Death Hoax Goes Viral: Actor Reportedly Passed Away on Sunday
- Selena Gomez Mental Breakdown: Singer Unfollows Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Jenner Sisters on Instagram
- Kollywood News: Vijay-Amala Paul Wedding; 'Vijay 58' Update; 'Ai' Audio Release
- Josh Harnett Regrets Dating Scarlett Johnsson, Amanda Seyfried, Rihanna And Other Beautiful Actresses?
- IIFA Awards 2014: Hollywood Star John Travolta to Join Bollywood Celebs in Tampa Bay
- After Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez Unfollows Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber on Instagram? Songstress’ Former BFF and Fans React
- 2014 Coachella Music Festival Week 2: Five Awesome Things You Need To Know
- Matt Bomer Admits He’s Married, Talks About Role on 'The Normal Heart'