Cannes 2012 Red Carpet Celebrity Fashion: The Hits, the Misses And the Sexiest On Day Four And Five (PHOTOS)
Red carpet arrivals at Cannes Film Festival are the most awaited moments of the ten-day-long event.
On day four and five, though the red carpet fashion was a little mellowed, singer Cheryl Cole managed to awe the crowd in a ravishing white full-length gown accessorized with a glittering red pouch that was perfectly complementing the red fur base of her dress.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The former X Factor judge stole the show in the sizzling hot Stéphane Rolland Couture costume. Other than her, there were several Hollywood celebrities who graced the red carpet on day four and five including Diane Kruger, Jessica Chastain, Berenice Marlohe, Berenice Bejo, Bianca Balti, Sarah Marshall and Lily Cole.
Take a look at the hits and misses at Cannes red carpet, Day 04 and 05.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Shah Rukh Khan Fails to do Rajinikanth and Jean-Claude Van Damme’s ‘Epic Split’ [VIDEOS]
- Robert Pattinson Shivers, Looks Sad on Sets of 'Life', Is he Missing Kristen Stewart?
- Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Rowdy’ Trailer: Vishnu Manchu High on Action [VIDEO]
- Two Wedding Gowns, One White and a Crawling Flower Girl: Cute Details of Kim Kardashian-Kanye West May 24 Wedding
- '12 Years a Slave' Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong'o Boyfriend: Somali Musician K'Naan, Not Dating Jared Leto
- Music Review: Linkin Park Release New Single ‘Guilty All The Same’ Through Shazam
- American Hustle' & 'Wolf of Wall Street' Leads MTV Movie Awards, Amy Adams & Jennifer Lawrence for Best Kiss
- 'Annie' Movie 2014 Official Trailer Released: Everything to Know About the Musical Movie [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) Finale (Episode 11) Spoilers: Nikki Ferrell Vs Clare Crawley; Who Does Juan Pablo Chooses as Winner? [VIDEO]
- 'The Fault in Our Stars' Shailene Woodley Admits to Being Bisexual [PHOTOS]